Part 2: Forever & Always

Somehow while giggling, like a school girl, Ness was able to move from under me and run downstairs with vampire pace before I could even tempt to stop her. I smirked with knowing she was setting an almost impossible challenge for me to catch her before she ran again. This was going to take some careful thinking to catch her, but I knew I could do it. I had so many times before. It was just as simple as using my instincts to catch a vampire. The only difference with this challenge was, I was catching the vampire hybrid I loved and cared for. 

Silently, I jumped from Ness's mattress and went downstairs, careful not to make a sound as I went. The house was midnight dark, making it hard for me to see any signs to where Ness might have been hiding. Though, even with a blindfold on, I knew I would be able to find her. My sense of smell could take over my eyes any day, especially with Ness's sweet scent of roses and cinnamon. 

With taking slow steps down the stairs, I noticed Ness had tried to trick me with her scent. It was everywhere! Must have run around the house a few times, I thought and crept into the lounge room where I thought her scent was much fresher, only to stub my foot on the leg of the couch I had walked into. "Ouch!" I shouted out of habit. It really didn't hurt that much, but I was still used to complaining when pain hit from when I was human. With sitting down on the couch for a minute, I heard the slightest sound of a giggle in the kitchen before the house went silence again.  

I smiled crookedly and stood up. I knew where she was hiding after that. I walked into the kitchen and went past the fridge which had a two foot gap between it and the wall, where I knew Ness was hiding. Next to the fridge and wall, was a door going into the hall. I made it close behind me as I went into the hall and then listened closely on the other side. I head Ness slowly walking away from where she had been hiding and cracked the door open a little bit while she still wasn't looking. As soon as she was clear of the length of the door, I pushed it open fully and went to grab her around the waist, but I was just two seconds too slow. My hand brushed against the skin of her arm as she ran off again with vampire speed, but I wasn't too far behind her this time. 

She ran up the stairs and back into her bedroom. Her door closed quickly in my face with her entering it. With opening her door, I saw Ness at her window, trying to open it, but it was jammed. I snickered while a smug and cocky smirk came across my face with closing her door again behind me and leaned against it with my arms crossed over my chest, watching her. 

She turned around in shock to see me. She mustn't have heard me come in. "Now what are you going to do, Miss Cullen?" I asked without moving. I could see the look of mischief in her chocolate eyes while she held my gaze and slowly walked up to me like a supermodel on the catwalk. Her hand ran the length of my jaw, while leaning closer to me and brushing her lips over mine in a soft, but seductive kiss. I smirked against her mouth, but didn't move. I knew what she was trying to do, but it wasn't going to work. I sensed when she realized it too. Her hand started to run down over my shoulder, chest and stomach, before lightly pulling on the helm of my jeans. I grabbed her wrist before she could do anything more.  

She broke the kiss as I held her darkened, lustful gaze. She giggled innocently and lightly nipped on her index finger she had put to her lips now, while looking up at me under her long and dark eye lashes. 

"That's naughty Miss Cullen," I said in a deep tone, while smirking crookedly.  

She giggled again lightly. "Oh, it is Mr Black?" her voice had an innocent tone to it, but I knew differ.  

"Mmm, it is," I whispered huskily against the skin of her jaw as I wrapped my arms around her waist as she pulled me closer to her with her arms wrapping around my neck. It felt so good to be like this with her - so close, passionate and loving. I hoped this never changed.