Chapter 3: First Day of School

~~ Claire's POV ~~

Today's my first day. I wake up very early today because of excitement. I ready my things and when Lianne was awake, we get ready for school. We ate at the cafeteria today. And she said that I will meet her friends today. I wonder what they look like. When we enter the building, Lianne immediately drags me when she saw her friends.

"James, Kenth, Elias!" she calls and sits beside the boy with blue-violet hair. "This is Claire Avalone. She's the new student here!"

"Hi!" I said to them. I look at them and I saw the Prince! What is he doing here?

"Okay. I suppose you know Kenth, so let's skip that! This boy over here is James. He has a twin sister name Ayumi. This one, the quiet one is Elias. He's Kenth brother, little brother. Elias is younger by year but the study at the same year like his brother." So that means we're the same age.

"Nice to meet you, Claire!" James said and we both shake hands.

"Brother, here's your food!" a cheerful voice said from behind me. I turn around and I saw a girl with pink hair. So cute! "Ahh! You must be Claire! Kenth tell me about you yesterday!"

"And you must be Ayumi, right?"

"Yes! Nice to meet you!" she said and she held my hands and shake it.

"Nice to meet you, too!" I smile and she hands me my food.

"It's yours! I always bring extra because of my brother. But you can take mine. I will eat my brother's food." She smiles and I accept. I put it down and she gave us their food.

"Itadakimasu!" Ayumi said. I didn't know that language. So I ask Lianne. I lean to her and whisper.

"Lianne, what did she said?"

"She said, thank you for the food. Last year's she transfer here from the Jan High, where everyone speaks Japanese. But she knows how to speak English," she said and take a bite of her food.

"Ohh..." I didn't speak anymore and we finish my food.

As I was about to take one when James starts to get food from Ayumi's plate.

"James, I told you, that's enough! I gave you like most of my food!" Ayumi shouts at him.

"Please! Please, please!"

"No! Claire, help!" she whisper the last part to me. My book appears at my side and flip.

"I will try. Aracus Winds!" I chant and she disappears from his brother's back. She appears from my side.

"Woah! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" she said and hug me very tight! "From now on I will help you! And also I just notice, you were really cute at when I'm nearer! Cute!" She pinches my cheeks. I blush deep red at that. I close my eyes and I whisper.

"Aracus Windus..." Clouds and winds surround me and I transfer to another place.

~~ Lianne's POV ~~

Yeah! I can finally speak what is in my mind. But back to Claire, she disappeared.

"Where did she go?" I ask to them. Ayumi was frozen to her place and after a while, she starts to cry.

"H-hey! Don't cry!" Luca said and rub her back.

"Here's your favorite food! See, here comes the plane!" his brother James said holding a fork of spaghetti.

"Are you crazy?! She's not a preschool anymore!" Luca scolded him, slapping his hands. James fake cry and sulk to the corner.

Anyway, I'm worried about Claire. Where is she?

~~ Reader's POV ~~

Claire got teleported to another place. She's currently sitting to a branch of a tree and her head was still spinning due to using her wind powers, one of her powerful magic. Once her head stops spinning, she scans the surrounding area and tries to identify where she is.

"To my current situation, I think I'm at the forest at the back of the academy..." she frowns. Her pet, Snow appears at her lap and also frown after seeing her owner said.

"Why are you sad, Claire?" Snow asks as she wipes her face to her hands. Claire smiles and pets her.

"Well, I'm lost right now and I don't know where and how can I go back to the academy," she answers and stands up. "Maybe I can use my tracking ma--"

Claire didn't finish her sentence and fall to her knees, clutching her head. A wave of pain hit her and it's preventing her from using magic and moving her body. Snow began to panic and try to get help. Unfortunately, they're at the middle of the forest so finding help is impossible.

"Hang in there Claire. I will get help," Snow said and try to jump but someone already got Claire.

"Come. I won't harm your master. I will help you get back to the academy," the mysterious boy said as he carries the unconscious Claire. Snow, sensing the man is telling the truth, jump to his shoulder as they teleport back to the academy.

~ o0o ~

Hi! It's been a while! I'm back! Do you all miss me? Maybe not?

Anyway, I finally update this book after a year. Sorry, I got busy with my other account and forgot that I have this account first. Really sorry.

So, something happened to Claire this chapter. And who is this mysterious boy that help her and Snow to get back to the Academy?

Hope you like this chapter! ^_^ Vote, comment and share if you want!