Chapter 15: Revelation

Previous:
I...I

Sheck!!!

"CLAIIRREEE!!!"

Everyone's eyes were wide open

Everyone's eyes were wide open. They're all frozen still at their spot and can't move even an inch. Red liquid starts flowing down at the maiden's body. Her eyes blank as she stare at her attacker.

The woman release her body and it immediately fall down to the ground with a loud thud. Her best friend, Lianne was crying and helpless as she crawl to her body and try to stop the bleeding at her abdomen.

Claire's already bathing at her own blood. And even if she may survive, it was now grow little since she loses too much blood.

Her hands and face also starts to grow pale when Luke get near her. His face is not visible due to his black bangs that covers it from the scene in front of him. His fist were clenched tightly, enough to make his own hands burst. He then look at the woman sharply. His face is painted with anger and sadness. He seems to be trying hard to control his emotions since he rarely change like this. And everything change ever since he meet that green haired girl she's usually with. But now... What will he do?

The ground again starts to shake. But unlike the last ones, its different like someone else is generating that earthquake. Luke spread open his arms as his book appears infront of him. His face was still casted downwards as he silently cast a spell.

"Ruboku indo, Ruboku indo..."

Everytime he finish his words, the ground will turn into crumble. The woman smirk at him and signal for her book to go infront of her. It immediately flip to a page and she recite the spell.

"Indo Ruboku, Indo Ruboku..."

From what she said, it is cearly that she's reversing the spell but what does she looks like she's trying to strengthen it more?

Luke didn't stop and continue his chanting, while the woman named Ravela stop and puts her right hand to the air. She clethch her hands and looks like she's going to punch something. This make Luke stop and ready his sword.

Ravela didn't hesitate and destroy the ground their standing on. Irina feel something like someone punch her at her stomach that makes her spit blood. The dream escape then worn off, bringing them back to the academy. But a different academy since everything has been destroyed.

"Tsk! My magic can't hold that much long," Irina said under her breathe as she keep on spitting blood.

"Oh no, the academy," Ayumi gasp after seeing what happened to their academy. Their former classroom was now fill of debris and the chairs and tabled were all smash into pieces, so did at the other classroooms. Even the outside and the garden of the academy were all devasteted like a very strong cyclone or a tornado hit it.

And also not to mention the body of dead monsters and some students and staffs of the school. Their corpses are all over the ground. This makes Lianne to cry more as she hug her best friend more.