Chapter 5: Whose Who??

~~ Lianne's POV ~~

I wake up very early today and my instincts telling me that Claire will wake up today. So as fast as I could I change my clothes into my uniform even though it's still 4 am. And I get my belongings and run to the clinic. When I get there, I hear her voice and she is talking to someone. I open the door and I found her cat - I mean, Senior Luna. She was talking to her. When I enter, she transforms back into her original self, being a human.

"Claire, your awake! Thank goodness your awake!" I shout and run to her. I hug her and she patted me at my back.

"I just awake an hour ago, and I found Senior Luna sleeping at my bed," she said and smile. She's okay now just like Mr. Prince of Underworld or should I say Luke because that was what they call him. But his real name was still not unidentified.

"I'm so glad! So that means you can go to school today, right?"

"Yes! And I can't wait! But anyway good thing that I don't miss any class for my 1st day," she said still smiling and she looks really excited. While we were chatting, Luna cough, a fake cough.

"Ahem, I'm here you know!" she said and crossed her arms. She looks annoyed for some reason. "There is one thing that bothers me when I'm entering this room. I feel like I'm being watched. But as soon as I notice it, I suddenly disappear. And I don't feel it anymore."

"What do you mean?" I ask her. She looks at me like it was really obvious.

"Claire is being watched! Isn't it obvious?!" she shouts with her hands wiggling around. Sometimes, I'm telling ya- she is really crazy!

"Well, I feel it a while ago, when you were sleeping, but I just shrugged it off." Claire calm Luna but Luna keeps standing up.

"I don't care! Oh, wait! Josh wants to see me so I better relax and have a nice bath before going there. See ya!" she runs like a kid smiling and is that a blush?! That means she already has a boyfriend! And me who is her cousin, still don't have one! But don't worry, I have my friends with me, so no worries.

"Did you make your assignment?"

"Yes!" she replies and shows me her notebooks. "Here! I just finished it a while ago. Luna helps me with the Math. She really good at math!"

"Yes, your right. When I was a little kid, she usually teaches about Math spells, that's why I pass all special exams. Hehehe!" I confess to her. And also I even pay her when I don't get the difficult questions and she's the one who does it. Hehehehe!

"Why does your smile becoming like an evil smirk?" Snap! She notices!

"No, no, no, no," I defend. "I just smiling this is the other smile that I called... ah ... ah ... the I'm-happy-that-you-finih-that-assignments smile? Ah! That's right!" Oh no, I hope she didn't notice.

"Okay?" her eyebrow go up then she put her notebooks at her bag. "How about we go to the dorm now? I want to take a shower."

"Okay! Let's go!"

~~ Luna's POV ~~

It's just really weird. I sense a soul here. And I think I know who is he. But what is he doing here? I immediately left the room and pretend that I'm meeting with my Josh. I also put a fake blush so that my cousin, Lianne will not notice that I will meet him. When I was at the forest, I lean to the tree there and the wind blew.

"What took you so long?" I ask and pretend to be there many hours ago.

"But you just come here. I saw you exit the hospital," he laughs and takes a seat at the branch while me at the ground. I blush at what he said. He still likes the little kid who likes joking and teasing me even though I'm older than him by two years. But why does he still act like that?

"Hmp! Relax Luna." I sigh and try to keep my cool. "Okay, what's your deal with Claire? Why are you spying her?"

"She told me so. She said that I keep her from my father and also to harm. And I didn't know why I agreed to her." He said and snowflakes come out of his hands. He is playing with his snow magic again.

"Stop that!"

"Okay. But I have to go. I still have an agenda to attend to." He jumps and vanishes into thin air. What does he up to now?

~~ Claire's POV (7 am, at school) ~~

I finally get to school and I'm happy that I didn't absent today. It's just my second day, and I want at least perfect my attendance for a month. Right now, I was at my seat at the back near the window. At my left side is a vacant seat and I wonder why.

"Hannah, the professors said yesterday that there will be a new student today and he is a boy!" I hear one of my classmates talking. It's not that I'm eavesdropping, it's just that my ears can hear any sound, even the whispers.

"Really? My seat here at my right was vacant, maybe he will take the seat and he will be my seatmate!" Hannah said and blushing like crazy.

"Yeah and they said that he is a handsome one!" the other girl speak.

"Hey, Claire. Claire? Claire!"

"Oh, James sorry. It just that those girls saying that we have a new classmate and it was a boy."

"Oh, I wonder who is that. But I think I knew. But I still not sure," he said and turn away. Is he mad or something?

"Are you okay?"

"I'm fine, it's just--" I didn't hear what he said because of the loud bell. The class will start any minute now.

"Good morning class!" Ms. Evelyn said while smiling widely. She might also excited because of the new student.

"Good morning, Ma'am!"

"So, I think you were all excited, am I right?" she asks. They all said yes except for James and Elias. He still hasn't talked to me. But Lianne said he go to visit me when I was at the clinic or hospital. "Okay. Mr. Luke, you may come in." The door open and a familiar face and ponytail come in.

"What the--" James whisper. It's the boy that help me with my food yesterday! But I thought his already a student here!

"Hello!"

~ o0o ~

So there you have it. Claire was awake now and the boy was right! She will wake up the next morning. And also the picture above is Elias. He looks young but just imagines that he is 16.

Also 1K reads?! .⊙)
Thank you, guys!!! (ω-)♥"

And also, if you like this part, just click the little gold star and every click can help me improve at writing. And also don't forget to comment on what do you think of this chapter. Thank you!

~ Mitsuki