Chapter 6: Bottle

~~Last Chapter ~~~~~~~

"So, I think you were all excited, am I right?" she asks. They all said yes except for James and Elias. He still hasn't talked to me. But Lianne said he go to visit me when I was at the clinic or hospital. "Okay, you may come in." The door open and a familiar face and ponytail come in.

"What the--" James whisper. It's the boy that help me with my food yesterday! But I thought his already a student here!

"Hello!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~ Claire's POV ~~

"Hello. I'm Brayle Luke Diaz. I'm 17 years old. It's nice to meet you all," he said calmly and he bows.

"Awwww!" every girl said and they were all blushing.

"He looks cute!"

"Look he has a ponytail!"

"It makes him look even cuter!"

"Yeah!!!"

"Stop it! Now, Luke, you can sit right over... there!" Ms. Evelyn point at the only vacant sit which is at my right and left of the flirting girl named Hannah.

"Thank you," he said to her and walk his way to his sit. Everyone follows him as he walks. He then stops and talks to me. "It's nice to be your sit mate." He also said that to Hannah and take his sit.

What is he doing here?! Is he supposed to be my classmate? And why does James and Elias glare at him like that?

I was being busy asking myself those questions. I even didn't notice that Ms. Evelyn was already calling my name but I was still staring at the window.

"Miss Avalone. Miss Avalone? Miss Avalone!"

"Uhh?! Sorry ma'am," I apologize. I look around me when Luke point at the question no. 5 and he is mouthing answer it. "Umm... The answer is letter b...?"

"That's...correct! Well done Claire." She again read questions to her thick book and asks another student. I hope I can survive this day!

After an hour, I finally out of the first class. I hurriedly walk to the bathroom. When I get there, someone taps my shoulders.

"Ahhh!"

"Hey, Claire, it's just me!" Lianne said from behind.

"I thought you were a ghost!" I scream to her face. When I was finally calmed down I wash my face and began explaining to her why I'm always spacing out. "You see Lianne, I always hear a voice in my head that I heard from my dream the day before I go here. And also the name Sharlene is sounding really familiar to me. It's like that I heard that name before..."

"Hmm. Oh, watch out," she said when she opens the door. We were now walking to our next class. "That's one hard thing. I'm really good at giving advice but one thing that I can say is just staying focus on the class and also if you need help, I'm here. Just call my name and I will come quickly!"

"Thanks, Lianne." I smile at her. She smiles in return and we both enter the room.

<<Time Skip>>

"Finally! Out of school!" James and Lianne said very loud as soon as the two was outside of the building. I could say, they both have the same personalities and they usually get together well. It's like that they are perfect to be with each other.

About the new boy, Luke, he was now a part of our group, the Specials. Kenth invited him and he was gladly accepted. But I was having creeps with him sometimes, but I just shrugged it off. He's not here with us today because of some errands.