Chapter 11: Test Time (Part 1)

Recap:

"Hey! Just give me that! I want to see!" The two got a little noisy, grabbing the attention of everyone from the room. But before someone dare to speak something about them, the door opens and sounds of footsteps echoes to the room.

The students head all looking at the teacher who just came and to their faces you can see that they're all was shock. The teacher smirk and put the papers down to the table.

"Okay class! Shall we start our test?"

~ o0o ~

Claire's POV

A new teacher came inside with all our test papers. She's holding a pile of papers, some other piles are floating around her because of her levitating magic and a dark red book at her side which is fliped open. She have this powerful look in her eyes, color all dark red and her dark blue pixie cut hair match perfectly to her very pale skin. She's not a normal teacher here since I just saw her today, but her aura makes me feel like I already know her.

I look at my other classmates and found all of them with mouth agape. I don't even know why. Do they already know this woman? I really don't know anything about this academy, since I just joined this academy like almost two months ago, but they - having attended elementary based magic schools, they might already know her.

"I'll divide your class into six groups, each columns having six students," she confidently said to us after writing all the six subjects at the board with the names of each representative names at the top.

"First group, the group of Ms. Megurine, Lianne will have the History. Second group, group of Mr. Hernes, Gill will have Mathematics. Third group will have Science, Ms. Lee, Elsie. Forth group, Mr. Hornest, James, Runes Language. Fifth group of Ms. Miles, Lailany will have PE: Weaponery. And lastly, Ms. Dawens, Erika Books Abilities."

"All of you will switch subjects every hour and I expect you all to have good grades even if it is just a mock test," her smirk softens into a simple smile, full of sincere while saying the final sentence. "But don't take too much pressure on it; my advice is just relax and open your mind and you can answer all the questions in here."

Her final words makes my world slower. Its like her words reach me, like she's directly talking to me. I blink back and focus to her speech again but I got occupied by her advice making me only hearing her last words.

"... I'm Kasane, Irina. And starting this semester I'll be your new quiz organizer and new homeroom teacher."

• • •

The mock quiz or what our new homeroom teacher said, starts forty-five minutes ago. I currently answering History right now. And I only got troubled by the last questions, but answer it after re-reading the questions again. After checking my answers, I pass it to my teacher and sit down at my chair. I look at my right where Luke is sitting.