Chapter 1: Meeting the Royalties

"Mom?

"Sharlene run! I will hold them back!"

"Waaaaaaaaahhhh!"

"Shh, don't worry Claire you will be fine. Mom is here."

"So you're here." A woman wearing a black cloak appears with a dagger in hand. "There's no escape in this one."

"No. Claire will be safe. *sings a soothing song* lalala la la la laaaa, lalala la laaaa laa." The woman that carrying me sings and blue lights appear and the wind blew me away. The woman that carrying me smiles as tears roll down my face.

"Noooooooo!"

"Meow! (Are are you alright? Is something wrong?) " I heard Ms. Snow call out. I get up from my bed and look at her.

"I'm alright. Snow, what time is it?" I ask and call for a clock. When my eyes can see clearly, the clock reads, "7:55! The carriage must be here any minute now! I must change my dress!"

"Not necessarily, my dear. I will change your dress for you!" the cat smirk and her pendant glow. "Arcus Dresu!" With that, my nightdress changes into a school uniform that the students wear at the academy.

"Wait, how did you know that this is their uniform?" I ask her but she didn't answer. I look at myself in the mirror. My dress become a school uniform! My uniform has a dark blue coat with the BWA's (Book Wizard's Academy) symbol, a golden open book with flying dust at the middle of a gold circle with the name written at the circle. Inside the coat is a white blouse with a red ribbon and I also wear a dark blue skirt which is 3 inches above my knees. For my feet was a pair of white socks that is until my knees and black shoes. "How did you do that?!"

"No cat reveals her magic," she simply said and get to my suitcase. "Now let's go!"

"Wait, where is my other suitcase?" I almost forgot. I have three suitcases but I only see one.

"It's in my pendant. Now let's go before that annoying letter get mad."

"Okay!" I salute and get my suitcase. I look at my bed for the last time and book and quill draw what I see. Then it also draws all that is inside and outside of the house. I will really miss this house. And after my being dramatic, I ran outside and cast a goodbye to the house and jump to the silver and gold carriage. When I put my suitcase inside, I saw Mr. Letter here all red.

"Hello, Mr. Letter," I said weakly.

"Did I tell you to get up early?! We will be late today and we still have to go to the castle cause the King wishes to see you, you know!" he shouts and it makes my ear split after his lecture. "Now let's go!"

After that, he never speaks. He just stays quiet while I was having my thoughts what it looks like at the castle.

"Maybe it looks like what Aunt Lila said, made of gold and expensive stones and very beautiful! Uuuuuuu I can't wait!"

After like seems hours, we finally reach the mountain. We stop for a while when the horses grew wings! They start to fly.

"F-flying horses! Wow, I thought it was just a normal one."

"No. They are Royal Horses and they all are flying." Now the letter talk. After some hours of silence, now he talks! Ugh! I look away and to the clouds that we are passing by. And they all make me calm down.

"Meow! (Look!)" the cat said and I look at my right. It was the castle! It was indeed beautiful! And there are many beautiful flowers in front of it.

"Wow!" I said in awe. This will be amazing. We land at the front and the door open. Maids are all line up at my sides. Then I hear footsteps to my left. It was the King and the Prince! I might faint now.