Chapter 10: Weirdness

Hi! Here comes another update! Since it's my 10th chapter, I decided to change some things in here, like for example giving them (the characters) POVs (point of view) or whatever it is. Just a heads up! Okay I'll shut up now... Happy reading!

 Happy reading!

Mitsuki's POV

I open my eyes and found myself sleeping under a tree. It's different from an ordinary tree that's why the moment I open my eyes, it already have hint of curiosity.

"Your awake now?" a familiar voice said from above. I look up and saw a black haired boy. Oh, that's right, it's Luke and we're inside the Maze Garden. I wonder how many time do we still have? Or maybe we already lost? I'll ask him about it.

"Luke, how many minutes do we still have?"

"What are you talking about? The game was stop a while ago because of some emergency," he said seriously. Cold chills run to my spine. Just hearing him with his serious tone make me shake. And what's that emergency?

"W-what happened?" I ask, my voice trembling. He hop down from the branch he's sitting at and plop down beside me.

"A demon type beast entered the Maze and even get pass the barrier of the academy. The headmaster said everything was neutralize, by now, thanks to someone who killed it. No one knows about it except me, the Prince and the teachers and I guess you, since I already told you," he explain as he touch my forehead. Hot blood rush to my head once he touch my forehead with his cold hands. It's different from those normal touch from my other friends. But the feeling, I can't explain it.

"Hmm... Your fever is already gone, let's go. I already found the exit and you lead us there actually," he said and help me stand up. What did he said?

"I lead us out of here? How?" I said once we start walking. He gave me a shock look and stop at his tracks.

"You don't remember? When you take down that beast and at the same time find the exit? What happened to you?" he continue walking to me while giving me questions. I just shake my head. I didn't do such a thing. All I know is that I find my weapon, summon it and my visions got blurred. Then, I don't know what happened next.

He sigh and said something under his breath and hold my hand and starts dragging me out of the Maze.

"Let's go. Don't mind what I told you. Let's just get out of here," he said while leading the way.

Once we get out, facility staffs and the headmaster greet us. They all have this happy look that looks like fake and force. Some were sigh in relief and gave us a bottle of water and towels.