Chapter 12: Test Time (Part 2)

Today's the second day of the mock test. Everyone, just like in the first day-we're all being attck by nervousness. Well, who will not? Specially when your teacher is one of the great teacher and the most respected adult in your academy.

As the announcer again speak to the microphone, all the students then go back to their rooms and to their seats. And a few minutes after, their teacher come inside with their test papers on hand.

As in the freshmen specials, the dark haired woman slam the papers at her desk, making the whole class quite and striaght their backs up. But afterwards, the teacher apologize.

"I'm sorry..." she said while waving her right hand in front of her face.

"What's with her today?" All her students say inside their minds at the same time. But due to that, it lessens the tension at the air.

"Anyway, let's start your test! All the students that I call yesterday, please come forward and get your line's papers," Irina instruct carefully, keeping her voice firm and steady. As what she say, the said students get their papers and pass it to the ones behind them.

As the papers reach the last students, Irina summon her book and smirk. Its page turns and stop by her command. Then eyeing it in split seconds, she chant a spell to them.

"Arvus chem!" Her voice echo and bounce to the wall that surrounds them. The room lit in blue flames dividing each students from the others. Everyone hearts beat to panic once the flames pass them.

"Don't worry, dear students. Its a part of the test as what the head teacher instructs. This is not just a test, but also a battle," she said titling her head to the side. "Each one will be teleport to the another dimension. And from there, you will do your test."

"Each papers have 25 questions per subjects. The test yesterday is just a survey so that I can see which subjects you are the weakest. And from your last teacher, each subjects was given to you by purpose. And today, all your scores are all zero! So try to answer them all while battling all the monsters that I prepare for you.

"Good luck!" And with that, she snap her pale fingers, fully transporting them to their indibidual battlegrounds. Each place fully customize by their magical knowledge to determine their weakest point and at the same time, helping them to conquer their fears and making their weakness to their strenght.

"Okay, can you all hear me clearly?" Irina's voice said to their minds. Everyone answered, making the teacher relieved. "Okay, you all got three hours.

"GO!!!"

Everyone's heart skip a beat when each monsters starts to appear before them. All have a costumized appearance base to what their weakest subject is. It roar, full of anger to them while they shake to each footsteps it make, getting near and nearer.

"So now I can finally know what's my weakness," that's what keep on running inside of the black haired boy while dodging every attack from his own fear and answering the question that the monster throw at him.

"So let's try to usual."

Luke wait until the monster punch him. He jump to its fist once it hit the ground and run up until he can strike his weapon to its head. It roar in pain while blood colored runes ooze down to its face down to its chin. Luke smile in victorious but, it fell into a frown when he saw some more monsters coming up from its grave.

"Tsk!"

• • •

"Ah!" Lianne was facing her worst nightmare. Well who will not in this came. Cursing under his breathe, she summon a spear, a spear with a blade of.... a pen. She jump up and quickly read the equation.