Chapter 13: Her Sekai

Irina's magical exam was force to stop. The school's headmaster, Claire's uncle, even rush to rescue after hearing her nephew's name. Some of the teachers already chasted a spell that will prevent the students from felling uncouncious, while the others try to free them from the illusionary dream, or what Ms. Irina called her sleeping test. They were all running around and helping the students to free themselves  and are all trying to get rid of the demons.

Meanwhile, back at the dream world. Irina is still fighting the creatures with ger chanined weapon. Her students also began helping her fighting them off, but their number won't even decrease, even by 1%. So they have no choice but to fight back with all their magical powers can.

"Arcus Windus!" Claire flip open her book, summoning her famous winds around the area. Luke then followed, wrapping her magic with his to create a more powerful effect.

"Orgus Drask!"

A wave of dark colored winds combined with Claire's winds, making it turn into a giant tornado, all dark and very powerful. It wipe away half of the entire army, but they quickly disappeared due to Claire's magical ability.

"Thanks..." Claire mumble out while catching her breathe. Luke nodded as a response and summon another dark winds to destroy their enemies.

The battle range on again as another wave of dark creatures appears from behind them. They easily got surrounded and they don't have any choice but to fught their way to their classmates.

• • •

Meanwhile, outside the dream test, at a place where no one knows, a woman wearing all white keeps on eyeing them through her crystal ball. Her book, dark and powerful, swiftly circling the room she's with. Her wrists all chained up, even her ankles and neck too. She looks like a person that had been locked up for too long, judging her appearance and how she act with the chaines wrapped around her wrists.

But, what's peculiar is that, even though she can escape those chaines with just a snap, why did she stay?

She once again eye the students at her crystal ball. Their magical books flying around them, trasffering and receiving magical powers from them. Some pages turning to weapons while, some just swirling and flipping to their every owner's command. She found this senario humorous.

She was watching them, but a certain girl appears to her crystal ball. Her light green locks flowing behind her to every turns and dogde she make while battling her enemies. Seeing her makes her bloody red eyes gleam to brightness, as tears slowly fell down from her face.

"My dear daughter..."

She keep on crying until her tears burn her face, carving two fresh wounds to her face as her blood slowly oozing down her chin to her pure white dress.

"I'm sorry I can't protect you..."

She say that over and over again. Every wound she make, she said that. Non-stop. Until the guard silence her. One warning refrain her from doing anything. Her book stops spinning. Its pages close and remain motionless as it's master's eyes keeps on twitching all the direction.

She can't take it anymore. She need to break out. She need to find her. She need to be with ger again.

A mother needs her child...

As the thought unravel to her brain, she screams loudly, breaking the glass walls that look her from the outside world. Her book furiously flip open, opening to a page with a demon writings in it. She lay down her fingers there, feeling the characters, as she chant the words out, choking every word, every letter that came to sound.

"Amakitari tsuhari matibahari kori wa..."

She can't take it anymore. She just can't...

"...sá jibusen gami to! Tsuki wo korosensai!!!"

Her voice brake into a roar as the chaines wrapped around her body disappears, leaving only those in her wrists and a piece wrapped around her neck. The guard outside can't hide the fear he already felt.

Well who might not feel what he is currently feeling, if your facing the queen...

...the Queen of the Demons...

Her eyes slowly change into all pitch black. Her wounds healed in a second. Her dress become all torn out, changing into a midnight dress. Her dark green hair floating behind her, swaying to the winds she's emiting.

Her book starts to change, too. From a greyish green, turn to military green, surrounded by a black aura that signaling you to keep away. A large S engraved to its cover, made of emerald with some rubbies at each ends.

The woman screams once again, breaking the second layer of the powerful glass she's enclose with. She summon her weapon, a scythe wielding it, breaking the strong iron bars of her cell. She continue to biserk until she get out of her own cell.

"Please let me be with her!!!"

She take down all the guards on her way. She chant another spell again from her book, burrowing an extra magical power along the way, to destroy the castle.

The guards and other servants of the castle start to run for their lives. Some got leave behind to try and calm the raging woman. But once you get near her, you will be bath with your pwn blood.

The woman, however keep on screaming about someone and that she want to be with her. She's like a mother looking for her child. She lost all her patience in her oen little world. Her memories of her starts to fade, making her want to see her more.

"Give me my daughter!!!"

Chapter 13 finish! Another character was introduce

Chapter 13 finish! Another character was introduce. And a mystery was shown. So who do you think the new character is? Is she a relative to Claire?

Hope you all like this new update!