Chapter 4 "Goodnite Dr. Death"

•••Chapter 4 "Goodnite, Dr. Death"•••

"If it weren't for SOMEONE, I'd be asleep right now." I said with a hint of painless sarcasm in my voice.

He glanced at the cigarette resting in his hand. "I'm sorry." he responded without looking at me.

"Promise you'll stop it. At least for now. Will you please?" I friendly insisted.

He shrugged."I'll make the effort." he faithfully answered with light behind his eyes that seemed to be telling me he really meant he was going to try.

I decided to trust him. I don't know why I did. I usually don't trust anyone, let alone a person I have met 15-30 minutes ago, but the look in his eyes looked reassuring. "Thank you, Gerard." I honestly said while I began standing up from my spot on the floor. "Cute PJ's, by the way" I blurted out.

He was wearing his black one-piece pyjamas that have a bone design on them that made it look like the person itself is a skeleton. The pyjamas included a small hood which I thought made them look cuter.

He looked up and smiled proudly. "Thanks. I like yours a lot too."

I tilted my head down. I was wearing black comfy pants with a pattern made of white skulls and bones all over them along with an oversized t-shirt as a top that had a big skull with two bones crossed below it printed as a design. "Thank you, sir" I firmly replied teasingly. I spun around a couple of times like a fucking retarded princess....crap!

Gerard chuckled at my spinning. Wow! He actually showed a sign of being happy or having fun!!! After he said he liked my pyjamas as well, I thanked God I wasn't wearing my pink polka dot pyjamas my aunt had bought for me in Victoria Secret for my birthday. I mean, they are comfy and they work out, you know, they are PJ's, but not the usual stuff I would go for. Let's just leave it at: I'm not a big fan of pink colour.

I stood right outside my door with my fingers about to unlock it with the card key, with my back towards Gerard. He was silent.

I turned around to analyse him one last time. Pale skin, hazel greenish eyes with long eyelashes surrounding both of them, black, soft neck length hair, fine nose, thin lips, defined eyebrows. I still had the mystery inside my head as to why he was so depressed. "Goodbye Gerard! It was a big pleasure meeting you." I told him sincerely while my grin grew wider.

"Goodbye" he waved. I was expecting him to say something like: "so, how about tomorrow same time? or something like: "may I have your phone number or do you own a Twitter account?", but nothing of these he asked and I couldn't ask him myself because that would be like invading his celebrity privacy. What if Brian doesn't like them to be giving away information? What if Brian doesn't want any stalker fan outside their door? What if it isn't Brian, but Gerard who doesn't want to see me ever again?

Defeated, I rotated the doorknob, pushing the door open to make my way inside as quietly and swiftly as possible, trying not to wake my Dad or sister up. As I turned to face Gerard's way to push the door closed behind me, we made eye contact for a short moment before closing the gap between us.

Forever? Guess what. I'm not psychic!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: What do you think will happen now? Will they meet again? Certainly, if not, the story would't go on, but how do you imagine they'll meet again? Comment and Vote! YOU ROCK!

~F