Chapter 5 "My Way Home Is Through You"

•••Chapter 5 "My Way Home Is Through You"•••

Gerard's POV

I wanted to get out of here, I wanted to escape forever and leave it all behind. The country? No. The hotel? No. The hallway? No. I wanted to get away from myself; away from my situation, but was it even possible? I would never be able to do it. Not by myself, at least, but let's not forget the fact that no one had ever been able to help me out either.

Why do I have to be such an asshole? I was such a dick around Jade I'm sure I ruined it all. I'm extremely sure I acted the wrong way and let her down about one of her favourite celebrities. Now, she won't look up to us, she won't sing to our songs no more, she won't care about us, she will loose all respect for me.

Why am I such an asshole? Why am I such a dick? Why am I a douchebag? Why do I have to be alcoholic? Why do I even do drugs? Why do I get to have all this issues? I'm so stupid and now I won't be able to run away from them. I'm sentenced for life.
I really want to see her again...

I threw my cigarette to the trash. It's over now. I followed Jade's steps and got inside my room; our room. Mikey's room, Frank's room, Ray's room. I tiptoed to one of the beds inside our suite and climbed on it. Tonight, I was sharing with my brother Mikey.

"Gee?" I didn't succeed on the task of being silent. Oops!

"Yes?" I whispered back.

"Where were you?"

"Smoking outside...and then a girl..." I began telling Mikey the whole story.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: I know this was a short chapter and I'm so sorry. I truly hope you enjoyed it nevertheless. I'll upload around the week after the next since I'm leaving on a trip with my family. Please keep voting and commenting! XD YOU ROCK!