Prologue "Fight"

A/N: I do not own My Chemical Romance, any of their members (although I wished i did), songs, titles or works. All Rights Reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any mean, electronical or mechanical, including photocopying recording or by an information storage and retrieval system without the permission of the author.

~F

•••Prologue "Fight"•••

People, specially my mum, have always told me: If you love someone, and that someone is hard to reach, you better fight for that person, because in the end, the victory is worth it.

I heard this words a lot and thought about them at night when insomnia crawled into my body and made sleeping hard for me. I would lay awake under the moonlight creeping in from the window beside my bed. I would try to think of real-life examples about this quote, but never came upon one.

I didn't believe someone was worth fighting for so hard until I met a boy. A lost boy. Not exactly lost, here in the universe, but lost in track. He didn't quite know what to do anymore. He didn't know what he was doing with his life. He didn't know how much he was worth. He wasn't worth money. He wasn't worth diamonds. No, he was worth something much more precious and valuable; a fight. The Fight. The one my mum had talked to me about for so long.

The day I realised I loved him, I also decided I was gonna make him feel worth the above. That he was special. That I didn't care about fame because I knew we were for each other. That he and nobody else was Gerard Way, because he was unique. Unique to me.

Back then was when The Fight began.