Chapter 8 "This Is The Best Day Ever"

•••Chapter 8 "This Is The Best Day Ever"•••

Mikey's POV

Jade is such a nice person. She is very empathetic, kind, and lets not forget that she's beautiful too.

I can see why Gee is so amazed with her. She's a wonderful girl.

I was sure she would keep faithful to her promise and make a big change in the band. Gerard is hard to make happy, so it's pretty obvious that Jade will help us all the same way very easily.

We all have issues. Gerard is alcoholic, drug addict, and is under a severe depression. Frank is kinda depressed too. Ray has a very low self esteem. Bob does not like to discuss his feelings with anybody. And me...I suffer from Bipolar Disorder. My life sucks.

I don't know why, but for me it's pretty easy to read a person's feelings, expression and sometimes by it, their past. By that, I noticed Jade was depressed about something, though I don't know what it was, I could tell she was fighting and struggling to keep positive and at the same time, seem strong. I could see it in her eyes. She was struggling to fight against a depression she had because of something that happened and tried to make it seem like anything ever occurred. She is a strong girl. I considered asking what is it that bothered her, but I thought she wasn't ready to tell just yet.

Jade's POV

"Did Gerard tell you we are performing tonight?" Mikey asked while we were inside the elevator on our way up to floor 14, the last floor, even though technically the floor we were heading for was floor 13 since you know hotel people skip the button for 13th floor in elevators because they believe in bad luck. Ridiculous, isn't it?

I don't believe neither in good luck nor bad luck. You make your own luck, but by doing certain stuff none good things nor bad things come to you.

"Yeah, he did. At Post Gazette Pavilion, right? Cool!" I was about to mention I hadn't bought tickets for the concert and I wish I had done, but shut my mouth just in time. That would have been impolite. These guys wouldn't hesitate to take me backstage with any problem, I didn't want to abuse of their kindness.

Why are we heading to 14th floor, you ask? I guess because my room is on the 14th story of this building and Mikey's is too since you know Gerard and the rest of the boys sleep in the same hotel room across from mine.

Then, Mikey asked the question I've been dreading and avoiding since last night with Gerard. "Did you get tickets for it?"

Shit. "I...um...couldn't get any tickets."

He distracted himself playing with his hair. Is he planning something?

The elevator doors opened revealing floor number 14. We headed to our rooms, I mean, our rooms are one in front of the other. Just about the time I was taking my key card outta my pocket, Mikey spoke.

"What do you think you are doing???"

"Umm...going to my room?" I replied confused.

"NO!!" he exclaimed as if I was committing an unforgivable crime.

"What?" again, it's me confused.

"Sorry...would you join us while we get ready for the show tonight?"

"Umm...of course!" I say umm a lot. "What about Brian? Will he be mad?"

"You wish. He'll be enchanted to see us socialise." he chuckled. "You'll see, he'll be pleased to see there's a happy person amongst us."

He took my wrist firmly and urgently and I fought back the urge to scream out the pain his grip over my scars had caused. Mikey pulled me across the hall to his room. He unlocked the door and pushed it open, making it bang on the wall beside it.

"Hey guys! Look who I brought!"

They were all sitting on the floor on their phones and when Mikey banged the door, they all turned their head to look at us. I'm super excited right now!!! They all stood up and we greeted each other.

I FINALLY MET MY FAVOURITE BAND OFFICIALLY!!!

.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.

Mikey stepped forward and explained them the situation. He explained what Gerard had told him last night after he met me, the reaction Mikey observed in Gerard after meeting me. He also explained who I was and why I was there.

While he did all the stuff above, I looked around the room. It was enormous! At the moment you opened the door, you could see it was one of the most luxurious rooms existing in the hotel. The first view that comes to your eyes, standing in the doorway, is the big living room. It was quite modern and very cool. It had some leather couches, a desk, a high definition television, etc. On the wall behind the living room, there was a big window that reached the ceiling and reached the floor, making you contemplate a beautiful view, showing a very big tree covered in violet.

At the laterals of the living room, there were two doors, one to the left and one to the right. Those doors lead to bedrooms with two twin beds each.

Each room included: two twin beds, a high definition TV, a balcony, an in-suit bathroom, a big closet, and two sets of drawers.

The decoration was very modern and artistic. I liked this whole room a LOT, but I'm sure it was worth a LOT of money per night.

You guessed right! This is a presidential suite.

After the little tour all by myself, I returned to the gathering point where Mikey has finished with his explanation. Ray was smiling widely as if saying "thank you", Bob was nodding to himself as if saying "this is a great idea and I'm glad" and Frank was excited and in addition to that, he came to me and hugged me tightly. I smiled widely.

I had read Frank Iero was in a depression, but he seemed to be trying to be positive about life. He was struggling. I also read he finds joy in pranking. I quickly catalogued him as funny, easy-going, and sympathetic.

I was very glad they were all happy and grateful I was there. It made me feel extremely welcomed.

I realised. "Where's Gerard?"

They gave each other nervous glances. "He's been in the bathroom almost all day long...vomiting." Ray answered, but just after a panic expression appeared on my face, he continued: "You know about his issue, don't you?"

I nodded. "He's been drinking." I said. It's a statement, not a question. They all nodded in unison.

"Should I?" I offered myself to help.

"Whatever you want, but you have the right to know, it stinks inside there." I gave a determined nod and they pointed in the direction of the left hand bedroom.

I was gonna help Gerard because he helped me too.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: *epic music plays* What would happen next??? Ask the characters any type of question and they'll answer you on the upcoming chapter!!!!!!!