Chapter 4

Katrina

I got to school early and headed for the dance studio. I played my favorite song ( see link on the side ), and started dancing. I felt so free and happy just dancing. After doing the last step, I head clapping, I turned around and saw Anya with 2 other guys standing and clapping with huge smiles on their faces.
“ Wow Kat, that was so good !!!. Omg, where did you learn that ? “ Anya asked. Putting on a shy and yet confident smile I replied “ I told you earlier, I have been dancing since the age of 5 “.

“ Omg, Kat you so have to be in our dance group “ Anya said. Looking puzzled, I asked  “ Dance Group ?. You guys have a dance group ? “ I asked. “Yeah, we do. We do performances at the school Theater Hall.” Anya replied with confidence beaming through her smile. “ Cool” I replied with a smile.

I was walking to class, a blond girl stepped in front of me, “ well, well, well, look who do we have here? It the Indian girl. IT.IS.VERY.NICE.TO.MEET.YOU “ she said slowly. Looking at her, I thought that was she dumb or something? So I replied “ SAME. HERE.” mimicking her slowly. She got a little pissed “ Listen nerd, STAY AWAY FORM ADAM, HE’S MINE “ she said. I looked and confirmed, yup she is definitely dumb, so I said “ He’s all yours, I don’t want him “ I said walking to class, leaving the blond bimbo pissed.

When I got home, mom was making dinner, hmmm….pilaf rice with chick curry and vegetables. My favorite. “ Hello beti, how was school ? “ she asked. “ good” I replied. I made my way upstairs to my room. I closed the door and stripped down and put my clothes in the basket, and loot a nice long shower.  I felt so refresh after the show, as I was changing, my phone rang. Grabbing it, I looked at the called ID and did not recognize it’s number. Thinking whether I should answer it. “ Hello? “ I said.
“ Hey Kat…its Anya, sorry to disturb you, I was just wondering whether that you will be interested in performing in our annual Dance Off in 2 months time ? “ Hey Anya, nah, its ok, Dance Off huh ?..yeah loved to. What will we be dancing to? “ I asked. “ Well since you are so good in Bollywood, why don’t we do that? “ Anya asked. “ Alright, sure, I’m in “ I said. “ Cool, see you tomorrow Kat, bye “ Anya said. “ Bye” I said and hung up.

It’s been a week I have moved to California, a week since I started school at Sunny Hill High School. Wow a week I said to myself as I walked down the hall to my locked. I met up with Anya , and we started talking about the Dance Off. I was so excited and nervous at the same time. Excited because I get to dance with a group, who are NOT my family members and nervous because this is my first time dancing in front of a crowd.

“ What’s up nerd “ the blond girl said as she walked towards us.” Sigh..what do you want Cindy ? “ Anya said. “ Don’t disrespect nerd..or it will cost you, your Senior Year here “ she said as she walked off, with her minion wannabes trailing behind her.  

“ Who’s that ? “ I asked Anya. “ That’s Cindy, she’s the most popular girl here. She ‘s like the Queen Bee, she thinks everyone likes her and every boy wants’ to be with her, in reality, nobody likes her because she’s a bitch, and guys only want her because she is easy” Anya said. “ Ohhhhhh okay “ I said. “ She also thinks that she and Adam are made for each other. But he’s just using her like how he uses all the other girls” Anya continued, as we walked to our first period.

When Anya mentioned Adam, I found myself thinking that I have not seen Adam ever since our encounter in the school parking lot.

 ( Ok, here it is guys, Chapter 4. hope you like it ) Don't forget to comment, vote...anything :D