Chapter 2

( Picture on the side : Ian Somerhalder - Adam Banks ) Does he not look so hot ? Can you guys picture him as the BAD BOY ?? :P 

Katrina

As I got out of the car, guys were giving me looks, and whistling to get my attention. I felt very self conscious. Holing my head up high and ignoring them, I made way into the school. Looking around, I finally spotted the “ Main Office “. Taking a deep breath, and making my way in, I was greeted by a very friendly lady with a warm smile. She looked like a motherly figure. As I approached the desk, she asked me “ Hello, what can I do for you ?”. “ Umm…My name is Katrina Sharma. I’m new here “ I answered politely . “ Sure,…ahhh…here it is, Katrina Sharma “ handing over my schedule, books and my locked number, I thanked her and headed out.

1ST  Period  – Homeroom

2nd Period – English Lit

3rd Period – Advance Math

Break Time

4th Period – Science

5th Period – History

Lunch

6th Period – PE

7th Period – Art

8th Period – Dance

As I was looking at my schedule, I got excited, that I have dance as a class. I loved to dance, especially to Bollywood. Since I come from a traditional Indian family, my only way to express myself is through dance. Every time when there is a family function, I never forget to take the opportunity to dance.

Making my way after 5 minutes on trying to find my way though the school. I finally ended up in front of my English Lit class. Taking a deep breath once again, I knocked on the door and make my way in. The moment I stepped in, the whole class stared at me. Few of the guys were looking at me from head to toe with lust in their eyes, which was gross. The girls were giving me the evil eye and whispering to their other friends.  As I made my way further in, the teacher came toward me and asked why was I late.
“ Sorry Ms, It’s my first day here, my name is Katrina Sharma, I’m new here “. “ Very well, apology accepted, please have a seat “. I make my way to the back of the class, near the window and sat down.
“ Alright class…back to work “ said the teacher. I felt a small tap on my shoulder, I looked to my right, and there was sitting a girl with blond hair and framed glasses. “ Hi…my name is Anya “ extending her hand out toward me. “ Katrina” I replied with a smile.

I went on writing, then suddenly the door bust open with a “BANG”, I looked up and saw a very good looking guy, with piercing smoky blue eyes, jet black. He was easily 6 feet tall. “ Why are you late Mr. Banks ? “ asked the teacher, “ Got held up “ he replied, like he did not care at all for the disturbance of the class. He walked in, like a male model strutting down the runway. He sat to the right 2 tables after Anya.

After the class bell rang, I got up, and made my way out of the class to find my locker. That is when I heard someone call my name, I turned and saw Anya, running towards me.. “ Hey Kat…where are you going ? “ “ Kat ? “ I said. “ Yeah…I thought I would be a fun nickname for you. If you don’t like it…..” “ No..no…I said…its fine…oh and yeah…I’m trying to search for my locked before the next class “. “ Oh really….I’ll lead you to it…it’s just near mine “Anya replied with a smile. We made our way to my locker. When I got there, I quickly stuffed my books in.

“ Hey there gorgeous …I have not seen you around “ I turned to the voice, and met the same piercing smoky blue eyes. “ Hey…yeah I’m new here” I said. “ Names Adam….Adam Banks…and you are ? ” , holding his hand out. “ Katrina…Katrina Sharma “ I replied with out bothering to take is hand.  “ Well Katrina..allow me to show you around…I can even show you something else”, he said with a whisper.  

In my head I was seriously annoyed on how he was just shamelessly flirting with me. So I replied to him in the most sarcastic manner “ Oh..no thank you. I had some who can do that “ I said pointing to Anya, who was beside me, with her head looking down. “ It’s very nice not meet you MR. Banks “. With that final note I walked away with Anya beside me.

“ WELL IF YOU NEED ANYTING..I’LL BE WAITING, BEAUTIFUL “ I heard Adam say.

 So he wants to play this game? Well fine. 2 people can play the same game, I said to myself.  

( There it is...Chapter 2..hope you like it :D )