Chapter 10 ( Part 4...Last Part )

Adam

Well this is it. Time for the winner. I was feeling nervous. My hands stated to sweat, man why is it taking so long to announce the winner? I looked over at Katrina, she look kind of pale, I was starting to get worried. Did I go over board ? What happens if she faints ? oh my god.  

Katrina

Breath in, breath out, breath in, breath out. After the performance, I was feeling kind of woozy, but I had to hide it. I can do this, Katrina Jai Ho !!!.  Mr. Burn was talking for a long time and thanking everyone for picking him to judge this stupid challenge, god just say it already.

Mr. Burns

“ And with that, the winner of this Dance Challenge is………………………………..KATRINA !!!!! everyone applauded started to cheer  “ KATRINA !!! “….” KATRINA !!! “…….” KATRINA !!! “.

Adam

WHAT !!! HOW CAN’T THIS BE !!!!! “ Ummm Mr. Burns, I think there is some sort of mistake, I think I am the winner of this challenge “ I said. “ No Mr. Banks, there is no mistake. Katrina is the winner “ he replied.  “ But how can this be ?? I practiced so HARD for this, I did nothing than just practice. HOW CAN THIS BE !!! “ I shouted at Mr.  Burns.  “ Calm down, Mr. Banks, dancing is not about only practicing and getting the steps right, it’s a movement of telling a story, you have to enjoy and have fun while dancing. I did not see that in your dance at all, all I saw was crisp movements, it looked very robotic. Unlike Katrina, it looked like she enjoyed doing it and she was also telling a story with the song and her movement. That is why I chose her “ Mr. Burns said back. My mouth hung open.

Katrina

I can’t believe it I won. Oh My God !!. “ ALRIGHT KAT, WAY TO GO!! “ Anya said jumping with joy beside me with Kent and Jay and the other smiling brightly. I turned to Adam with a sung smile forming on my lips. “ Well, true to our bet, you will have to be my PERSONAL SLAVE OF 1 WEEK, see you on Monday “ I said, as I walked away.

Adam

OHHHH FUCK !!!!!

( Ohhh poor Adam. he practiced so hard. But I have to agree with Mr. Burns, when it comes to dancing, you have to enjoy and have fun with it :D. So what do you think that Katrina has planned for Adam for that one week ?? )