Epilogue

9 Months later

Katrina

“ Ahhh ? “ Jia, giggled and took a spoonful of blended vegetables. Jia was Adams’ and mine love child. We loved her to death, she made our lives complete. I found out I was pregnant after coming home from our 2 week honeymoon in Goa, India. Adam was thrilled, and could not wait to be a dad. The pregnancy was smooth apart from the morning sickness, and Adam was there with me though out. He was there for my check-up, baby readings, exercise. He was always so protective. And I loved him for that. After the pregnancy, I have decide to be home working mom. So that I could spend more time with Jia. Even Adam had also cut down on working overtime to spend more time with his family. Every weekends we will go back home to our parents house. “ Come on baby, open wide “ I said. The doorbell rand and I rushed to open it. “ Mom !! “ I said. “ Hello beta, where is my granddaughter ? “ she said smiling. “ In the kitchen “ I replied. Our parents loved Jia so much, that’s why today they are taking Jia off my hands so me and Adam will have some time to ourselves.

Adam

“ Hey Adam, wanna hang out after work “ one of my colleagues asked, “ Sorry dude, can’t, got a HOT date with my wife, got to go “ I replied as I walked off. I walked to my car, got in and spend of. I could not wait to see Katina. Tonight was the night that we had the house to ourselves, I just could not wait. After having Jia, we could not spend time as much as we watching Jia 24/7, not that I don’t like it, but I would like just to spend time with my wife, like a newly married couple. I arrived at our house, and opened the front door. The house was so warm and cozy, hmmmm, I smell roses. “ Baby ? “ I said.

“ In the kitchen “ she replied. I made my way to our kitchen, I found Katrina, making some chicken curry with rice and vegetables. “ Hey baby, how are you ? I missed you “ I said as I wrapped my hands around her from behind. “ I’m good, and I missed you to “ she said giving me a peck.

After dinner, we relaxed on the couch watching some tv, “ I got some good news for you “ she said.

“ Really ? am I going to enjoy it ? “ I said, nuzzling my nose in her hair, “ We both are going to enjoy it “ she replied with a smirk, “ Please do tell “ continuing to train kissed up and down her neck.

“ I went to the doctor’s today, and they said I am good to go “ she replied huskily. I looked at her confused, after realizing what she said I grinned “ Really ? I mean really ? “ I asked, “ Yup, the doctor said I’m good and well enough “ she replied kissing me. “ FINALLY !! “ I shouted with joy, I picked her up and ran into our room.

I laid her on the bed and kissed her passionately . “ I love you “ I said huskily. “ I love you to “ she said.