Chapter 19

Few Months Later

Katrina

Today was our graduation day. I was excited, after getting engaged to Adam, we have been inseparable, we were together 24/7. My parents were really happy, they even stated planning my wedding. I kept telling them, that we will get married after we had a stable job, even though they agreed with me, but I knew that they were doing the planning secretly.

I was currently getting ready. I had on my skinny blue jeans and my floral button up blouse, I was in the putting on my make-up when a soft knock sounded form my room-door. “ Come In “ I said. “ Hey baby, all set to go ? “ Adam said, walking in and plopping himself down on my bed. “ Almost “ I replied.
“ Cute teddy “ he said. Turning, I looked at him holding my fluffy brown teddy. I was really precious to me, “ Thanks, my grandmother gave me that before she passed away “ I said. “ I’m sorry “ he said sadly. “ Don’t be, she’s in a safe place, and I’m happy for her “ I said with a smile. “ Alright, all ready, lets go “ I said, finished with my make-up. “ You are so beautiful, I can’t believe you are mine “ he said as he gave me a peck on my cheek. “ And you are really handsome, I can’t believe that you are min “ I replied with a giggle. We made our way downstairs, “ bye mom, bye dad, we are leaving “ I said as I headed out, “ Bye beta, see you there “ dad replied.

We arrived at school, and headed to the school’s Theater Hall. “ Ahh, I love this place, I had great memories from this “ Adam said as we joined the rest of the students for the roll-call. “ Really, and what is your most fondest memory ?  “ I asked. “ The first time I watched you dance, I will never forget that moment “ He said. After the roll-call has be done, we met up with Anya, Kent, Jay and the other.
“ Hey guys, oh did you know that Cindy is not going to graduate with us “ Anya told us. “ Really what happened ? “ I asked . “ Well looked liked she failed her finals, and she has to repeat the whole semester again “ Kent said. Laughing, we all headed to our seats and sat down. “ Well this is it “ Adam said. “ Yup, this is it, the next chapter of our lives “ I replied and kissed him.

“And now, allow me to Congratulate the Class of 2013 !! “ the principle said. We took our hats and threw it into the air. “ Love You “ I said as I kissed Adam, “ Love You Too “ Adam replied, and deepend oue kiss.