Chapter 15

Adam

After dinner, we just sat back and relaxed on the beach. This feels nice. Me, Katrina and the beach, sigh this the life. “ Thank You “ Katrina said shyly. “ For what ? “ I asked. “ For this, it’s the best, I just love it here “ she replied. I blushed and answered “ No problem “. I got up and extended my had asked “  dance madam ? “. She giggled and replied “ sure “ and she gave her hand. I pulled her up. I held her and just swayed to the music that was playing.

 ( Read the next part while listening to the song on the side )

The song was playing softly in the background, I held her in my arms, looking down into her eyes, I said
 “ I have fallen in love with you Katrina, you make me what to be a better person. Ever since I saw you dancing in the School Hall on your first week in school, I could not get you out of my mind. Seeing you dance and express yourself so beautifully make me want to change my ways and be a better person, not only for my parents but also for you, for us. I have not been with anyone else after that day. “ with a smile. “ Katrina, I really love you, and I want to make this work. Please give me a chance. “ I said pleading his eyes almost tearing up.

Katrina

My eyes was tearing up, when Adam confessed to me. “ I feel the same way as well Adam. I tried, god I tried so hard not to fall for you. I kept saying to myself that you were another bad boy who just wants to get into my pants. But when I saw you, dancing, and saying that you practiced so hard to Mr. Burns, my heart just melted. I could see your determination to win that silly challenge. I made, you carry my bag, take down my notes, help me prepare for Kunal’s wedding for the Annual Dance Off.  I was being a total bitch to you, but yet you did not say anything and just kept on doing what I asked you to do, that’s when I saw the REAL Adam. The Adam who I fell for”.  I said, tears running down my cheeks, “ I love you to, Adam “

Adam

Tears were running down my cheek and also hers, I wiped them away with the pads of my thumb. I was so happy that she felt the same thing for me as I felt for her. I held her tight against my chest, and said softly into her ears  “ I promise Katrina, that I would love you forever and I would never do anything to hurt you “. We held each other for a few more minutes.  “ Adam would you like to participate with me in the School’s Annual Dance Off next week ? “ she asked. “ I looked at her with a soft smile on my face, “ sure, do I have to practices ? “ I asked her jokingly with a smile. “ Yeah, but you should also have fun with it “ she said with a smile. 

( Trust me, I was also about to tear up....awwwww he confessed !!! after so long !!!...ohh and remember to play the song )