Chapter 8

2 Weeks later

Katrina

I was walking to my locker as usual, when I spotted Adam coming toward me. Squaring my shoulders, I looked up. “ Karina, I need to talk to you. And its urgent. “ he said. “ Yeah, sure. Lets walk and talk, I don’t want to be late to class. “ I replied. I soon I stated to walk, Adam pulled me back. “ No we have to talk somewhere private” he said.  Sighing I said “ Look Adam, I don’t have time right now, I have to get tom class and I have to prepare for the Annual Dance Off ”.  “ If you want we can talk now, or forget it “ I said. “ Fine “ he said. Taking a deep breath he said “ Can I ask you out on a date ? “ Adam said. I looked at him like he was crazy. “ A..a..Adam, I’m sorry but….I can’t “ I said.” Why not ? “ he asked. “ It’s just that we are from two different lifestyle. I mean, for you guys, you can date. But In my family its forbidden until I get married” I said, as I walked off, leaving Adam by the locker.

Adam

What did she mean that * We are from two different lifestyles ? and that dating in her family is forbidden until she gets married *. What the hell is that? I need to get to the bottom of this. If I need to win her heart that so beat it, win her heart I shall.

For the next few days, I have been watching Katrina practicing for the Dance Off. Now Here I am sitting at the School Theater Hall, in the dark and watching her dance. God, she is so beautiful when she dances, I thought. How am I going to win her heart ? Hmmmm. Maybe I should join the dance group? I thought. But I don’t dance, well maybe at clubs where I just randomly dance, but not like what they are doing. This is harder than I thought. I don’t care, I’m going to do this.  

Katrina

Whew, what a day. As I walked to my car, I heard someone call my name. Turning around, I saw Adam jogging towards me. “ Hey Karina, where are you going ? “ He said. “ Ummm, well isn’t  it obvious, I’m going home “ I said. “ Oh yeah…sorry…..well bye, have a safe trip home “ Adam said. Thinking that something is up, I wanted to ask him, but I held back and just said “ Hey, bye “ and got into my car dance sped off.

Adam’s Bedroom

Adam

I was currently Googling on the dance that Karina is dancing to. After hours of searching, I was ready to give up. Until I saw a link on the type of dances in the world. I particular dance form caught my eye. “ Bollywood ? “ I said. This is new? I then went to YouTube to know more about this Bollywood dance. There were so many links on what is Bollywood Dance. I clicked on a few links and watched. The more I watched the more I was fascinated. So this is the dance that she is dancing to, I does not seem so hard, I thought. Yes, this is it, Karina Sharma, Get Ready Because Adam Banks Is Going Bollywood. I said to myself and I browsed more videos and tried to dance to them. I may have looked like a fool when I was dancing, but I did not care.

( AHHHHH FINALLY !!! I HAVE SOMETHING. SORRY GUYS FOR THE WAIT. ) ENJOY :D