Chapter 11

On Monday Morning

Adam

Oh god this is the day, the day where I start to become Katrina’s slave for a week. How the hell did I get into this mess, oh yeah, me and my BIG mouth !!!. Sighing, I got out of my car, and started to walk to the school entrance. “ SLAVE !!!!!!! “ Katrina shouted. I turned and saw Katrina walking toward me “ Slave, I need you carry my bag for me, its to heavy “ Katrina said with a little attitude. I looked at her confused, who the hell was this ? this is not my Katrina...wohh MY Katrina ??  “ Excuse me, can you here me “ she said snapping her fingers in front of my face. “ Huh”, “ I said can you please carry may bag to class “ she said in an irritated voice. “ uhhh….yeah “ I picked her bag and walked behind her to class.

I was lying on my bed thinking of all the scenes that happened when I was Katrina’s Personal Slave. Wow I can’t believe she brought out so many thing that I did not know I had.  

Dear readers, want to know what happened after I carried her bag on Monday? Well let me tell you.
( Listen to the song and read, I was trying to write according to what the guy in the video was going through..hehe )

Monday

After I carried her bag to class, I had to take down everything that the teacher wrote down on the blackboard. During lunch, I had to buy her food. Had to wait for her to finish eating, had to carry her books and bag to classes. Even to Dance class which I was not in, I had to sit and wait for her to fish her dance class.

Tuesday

Tuesday, I had to accompany her shopping to get new stuff for a wedding party. Later  had to sit through 2 hours, for her to try on at least 100 different pairs of shoes. “ Which one do you think, the black or the red for this dress? “ She asked. “ Ummm…black?? “ I said timidly. I did not know she was that domineering. And for some odd reason, I liked it. “ I’ll think I’ll go for the red “ she said.

Wednesday

 On Wednesday, after school, I had to help her, get ready the preparations for the wedding. The whole day I was carrying stuff up and down the house. I was so tried. I almost passed out, when Katrina came and helped me. I was so grateful.

Thursday

On Thursday, we had no school, but I had to meet Katrina at the park at 8 am. There she gave me, an umbrella, a towel and a bottle of water. I was confused as to why she gave me this, “ Ok, now I am going to cycle, and you are going to run behind me, and when I feel thirsty or sweaty, I’ll call you to bring me my stuff, understand ? “ she said with a scary voice. “ Yes “ I replied softly.

Friday

Friday, I had to help her and the dance crew, prepare for the Annual School Dance Off which is happening next week. I was in charge of lifting and carrying materials for the function. By the time I finished I was so exhausted .

(  ohhh poor Adam, he must have suffred alot...hehehe )