Chapter 9

Adam 

Today’s the day that I put my plan in action as I drove to school. I smile evilly as I can’t wait to see the reaction on Katrina’s face as I show her my moves that I have learned during the weekend. Dancing to Bollywood was no easy task. How the hell does she do it as I thought to myself.  Well however she does it, I am 100% sure I am going to give her the shock of her life.

I’ve decided to put my plan during lunch time at the cafeteria. I thankful, that the school decided to put a stage in the cafeteria. So here, I am waiting for the final bell before lunch. I was so excited that I did not here the teacher calling my name, “ Mr. Banks ? “, “ Mr. Banks !? “, MR. BANKS !!!?? “. “ Huh”? .
“ Mr.Banks, are you dreaming in my class again ? “. “ N…n…no Sir, I was just processing what you said. “. “  Really, Mr. Banks? So what did I just say ? “. “ Huh…ummm…ummm……” “ I thought so, well detention for you, after class for daydreaming in my class “. “ WHAT !! noo please…can I do it after school Sir, please ?? “. “ No Mr. Banks, after class, is after class. “ “ No please sir, I have something very important to do, Coach say’s he wants to meet me after class. “ I can’t fuck this up, I just can’t, not when I have practiced so hard for this. “ Very well, Mr. Banks, detention after class, no less “ “ Yes Sir , thank you “.
Yes, finally. I mentally fist bump the air.

When lunch came, I was ready, but not just yet. I was eating my lunch slowly while watching Katrina on the other end of the cafeteria talking with her friends. Show Time. “ KATRINA SHARMA !! “ she turned her head “ I CHALLENGE YOU TO A DANCE OFF !! “ I said with pride. “ YOU DANCE ?? ARE YOU SERIOUS?? “ she said. That’s it I’m going to show her whose boss “ YES, DO YOU ACCEPT OR ARE YOU A CHICKEN !!! “ the whole cafeteria erupted with laughter “ I ACCPET YOU’RE CHALLENGE MR. BANKS…IS THARE ANY PRIZE INVLOVED IN THIS ? “ she said, crossing her arms to her chest. “ YES. IF I WIN, YOU WILL  HAVE TO GIVE ME A KISS “. “ WHAT HAPPENS IF I WIN ? WHAT DO I GET “ she said. “ I WILL BE YOU’RE PERSONAL SLAVE FOR 1 WEEK “ I said with cockiness.  “ FINE, LEST THE DANCE OFF BEGIN “ she said.

This is going to be good.

( watch / listen *in link* to the song after the last line, and just let you imagination run wild )