Chapter 9 ( Part 5.. LAST PART )

Katrina

After  my dance. It was time to face the judges, which happens to be the student body. “ Ok guys, we have seen I perform and so has Ms. Sharma. So now its up to you guys to decide to is the winner of this challenge. “ Adam said. Everyone was talking and commenting to each other on the win. I was prying and hoping that I would win. I’m not giving up my first kiss to him. No way on the Highway. Then one of the students got up and announced “ Ok we all have come to a decision that it is a tie between you to. “ he said.

“ WHAT THE FUCK !!!! ARE YOU SERIOUS !!!! “ Adam shouted with his arms flinging here and there. He looked like a raging  bull who is preparing to ramp someone soon. “ Adam chill man “ Adam’s friend said, I think his name was Jake. “ Well, as I was saying, since it was a tie, we are going to have a another challenge, and this time it’s going to be in the School Theater Hall with Mr. Burns as our main judge “ the boy said. “ WHAT!!!!!” Adam shouted again. I could see his friend Jake was trying to calm him down, but somehow is was not working. “ Mr. Banks, please calm down . I think is a good idea. Ok I am in, when ? “ I said. “ Tomorrow after school. Adam what is your answer are you going to do this ? “ the boys said.
“ FINE !!! I’LL DO IT “ the furious Adam said. “ Ok then it’s settled, tomorrow after school at the School Theater Hall “.

Adam

SHIT !!! SHIT !!! SHIT !! I HAD IT !! I WAS SO CLOSE !!! SHIT !! FUCK !!!. “ Adam ?? ADAM !! “ Jake shouted. “ WHAT !!! “ I shouted back. “ Woh, chill dude. What has gotten into you lately ? I mean since when you started dancing like that? “ Jake asked. “ Sorry, I have a lot on my mind lately. Jake I need your help. “ I said. “ Sure, with what ? “ he replied. “ I need you to help me for the challenge tomorrow “
 I said. “ who, dude I don’t dance “ he said. “ I know. But its just some few simple steps. Please Jake “ I said in a pleading voice. “ Fine…fine…fine..but you owe me big time Banks “ he said. “ yeah..yeah…sure “ I said with a tired voice. “ Lets get out of here, man I need a shower and my bed “ I said. “ You sure do, lets go “ Jake said, as we got into our cars and drove off.

Katrina

“ Kat what are you going to do ? “ Anya asked, with Jay and Kent trailing behind us to the school parking lot. “ Don’t worry guys, I have got it all planned out, just meet me at the Hall early tomorrow morning and bring the others as well “ I said. “ Ok, but what song are you going to dance to ? “ Kent asked.
“You will know tomorrow my friend, I have to go. Don’t forget tomorrow, early, School Hall. Bye guys “
I said, as I drove off.  Tomorrow I’m going to show Adam Banks the REAL Katrina Sharma. 

( Ok guys, this is the last part of chapter 9. Note thatI have put a song link at the side. It my fav song and I just LOVE Akshay Kumar !!!  and this song shows the battle between two people who are tying to win. That how I feel with Adam and Katrina. ) enjoy