Chapter 14

Katrina

Well today was the day, yup the day of my date with Adam. I was feeling really nervous. I was happy that my parents met him and mom and dad liked him. I never do anything without their permission. I was also very grateful to them for letting me go out with Adam. At first I was scared that they would say no, but I know mom, the moment she set her eyes on Adam, it looked like she was planning our wedding. “ Beta, Adam is here. “, “ Ok mom, coming “ I said, as I rushed to finish my dressing. I was wearing my blue skinny jeans and my favorite purple silk button up top, I finished  it off with some wedges and hoop earrings.  “ Hey” I said as I made my way down the stairs, “ Hey, ready to go ? “ he asked. “ Yup” I said. “ Bye mom, bye dad. “ I said as I made my way out. “ Bye beta, and don’t forget to bring her back before midnight “ dad said to Adam. “ I will uncle, You can count on me “ Adam said with a smile.

“ So where are we going ? “ I asked, as we made our way to his car. “ To the beach, we are going to have a nice picnic under the stars “ he said. “ Wow, how romantic. I never pictured you as the romantic type “ I said. “ Well I can be if I want “ he replied with a smile.

Adam

We made our way to the beach, I was so nervous, even my hands were so sweaty that it kept slipping from the steering wheel. We arrived at the beach. I got out the picnic basket, which I personally prepared and with my portable stereo, I thought having music can make it even more romantic.  

( Ok play the song and read this little bit. I want you guys enjoy this song. Its all about how the guy feels toward the girl )

“ Well here we are” I said, as I walked over to a perfect spot near but not to near the sea. I laid out the blanket and helped her sit, I unpacked the basket. “ So we have, some chicken sandwiches, salad and for dessert apple pie which my mom made. “ Oh wow, looks delicious “ she said with a shy smile. I switch on the stereo. We ate and laughed through out the whole meal. 

(  Ok I just love this song, and I hope you guys to. Its from my fav move of all time Jodhaa Akbar. Hrithik looked so HOT in this and Aishwarya looked so beautiful ) Enjoy :D