Chapter 18

Katrina

We were walking along the shore line in comfortable silence. “ So are you going to tell me why were you smiling in the car just now ? “ I asked skeptically. “ Ummmmmm…maybe “ he replied playfully. I giggled, and we just kept on walking. Adam stooped suddenly, “ Katrina, I have a confession “ he said.
 “ Ok, shoot “ I replied, “ Well I didn’t not bring you out here to just hang out, I brought you out here to propose “ he, dropped on one knee, “ Katrina Sharma, I love you so much, because of you I have truly changed for the better, no one else can make me happy like you do, every time I see you smile or laugh , I feel like I am cloud 9. I want to spend the rest of my life showing you how much I love you, will you do me the honor of becoming my wife ? “ he then opened a little black box, inside contained the most beautiful ring, it was simple yet elegant . I just looked at him, with tears forming my eyes. I dropped down on my knees and just kissed him until we have to break for air. “ I take that as a yes ? “ he asked with a bright smile. “ What do you think ? “  I said shyly and just grabbed him and kissed him even more.

Adam

She said yes. Oh my god, I can’t believe this, I finally have the girl of my dreams. “ I love you “
I whispered. “ I love you too “ she replied. I slipped the ring on to her wedding finger, I was the perfect, it was simple yet elegant just like MY KATRINA. 

( OMG !!! THEY HAD THEIR 1ST KISS !!!! KKKKYAAA SO ROMANTIC !!! ) and just to make the scene even more romantic, listen to the song on the side and read :D 

enjoy