Chapter 17

Katrina

Today is THE day. The school’s Annual Dance Off. I was currently in the Theater’s Dressing room, Anya was helping me put on my costume. I had at least 4 different Ghagra Choli’s that I would change into during according to the song. Adam and I was the main lead in this song. “ You nervous ? “ Anya asked and she was fixing my hair. “ Yeah, a little “ I replied. “ Don’t be Kat, you are going to do great. “ Anya said with a smile. “ Thanks Anya “.  “ No problem “ she smiled as she finished off.

Adam

I peeked behind the curtains, OH GOD !! The whole student body was here, including parents and teacher. Suddenly, I felt a little woozy. “ Hey you ok man ? “ Jake asked. “  Just a little freaked out “ I said nervously. “ Don’t be man, it’s going to be great “. “ Yeah, I hope so “ I said. You can do this Adam, don’t forget you are doing this for Katrina, for your parents, for you. Chanting my mantra, I headed back, and got into place.

( Check the song, Just Imagine Katrina and Adam :D )

After our final performance, I could finally relax. “ Hey, you ok ? “ Katrina said, as we walked back to the dressing room to get changed, and no I am not going to take a sneak-peek when she is changing, I’m more than that. The only time I am ever going to see her body, is when we are husband and wife.

“ Yeah, feeling much better. Thank god it’s finally finished. “ I said. “ I was thinking of going to the beach after this, you up for it ? “ I asked. “ Sure, just let message my parents to let them know I will be back a little late “ She replied and went to change.  

We were driving to the beach. I was so nervous, because today was the day, that I want to ask Katrina to marry me. I know we are still young, but I want to be engaged to her first. I had acceptance from both of her parents and also mine. I still can’t get the image out of my head when I asked her parents for Katrina’s hand in marriage. Her dad was happy, that I came to them first and her mom was overjoyed saying that she’ll start planning for the wedding. I had to calm her down saying that, we were not ready to get married yet, we still wanted to accomplish our dreams first before settling down. Her mother agreed, but that did not stop her from planning our future wedding.

“ What are you smiling about ? “ Katrina asked. “ You’ll see later on “ I replied with a smile.  

( Ghagra is my all time fav song from the one and only Dancing Queen of Bollywood

Madhuri Dixit. ) Enjoy.