Chapter 21

Wedding Night

Adam

I paced up and down outside of our wedding room. Man why am I so nervous ? I mean I have done it so many, many times, but  now I am nervous. As I paced up and down, I did not notice Kunal coming. “ Dude whats wrong yar ? “ he said, “ God, Kunal I’m so nervous, I don’t know what to do. I mean this should be my happiest time, that I get to make love to Katrina, but I’m so darn nervous. “ I replied. “ Chill yar, I know how it feels. I mean I was once like you, sleeping around, getting my groove on, but when I met Lalita all that changed. This is love talking dude, last time it was just sex with NO emotion in-between, now it’s like a connection between 2 people who love each other. Is way more different than sex and way more better. “ he said. “ So now, don’t pace because you are going to make a hole in the floor, and then you are going to fall, and then we have to take you the hospital, where you will be treated, and then the doc will say you should not do anything vigorous for the next 2 months, and then your poor wife will be waiting for you, and every time you see her you just want to jump on her, but you can’t because of the fall, then after ----- “ “ Ok, Ok, I get it “ I said with a amused face. “ Hehehe, go, go and make love to your wife “ he said with a bright smile.

Katrina

I was nervous, SO nervous. Tonight is the night that I will fully give my Heart, Soul & my Body to my husband. Sitting on the bed did not do justice, so I got up and headed for the balcony, the night was so beautiful, the moon is shining brightly and stars were twinkling. I sigh, and placed my body on the railing. “ It’s beautiful isn’t it ? “. I smiled and just kept looking forward. “ Yeah “ I replied. “ But not as beautiful as you “ he said and he wrapped his hands round my waist. I sighed and leaned back onto his chest. “ You nervous ? “ he asked. “ Yes” I whispered shyly. “ Me too “ he replied.
“ What ? you, nervous “ I said with a amused voice. I turned around, and hugged Adam.

Adam

I looked at Katrina and lead her into the bedroom. I carefully removed her shawl, earrings, bangles. I then laid her down onto the bed and kissed her lips softly. “ I promise to be gentle “ I whispered. She nodded in response and kissed her cheek. I removed the rest of her clothing and mine.  “ Beautiful “ I said as I kissed every inch of her body.  My lips hovered and inch above her. I studied her with her eyes close and thought how did I ever get so lucky?

She opened her eyes and looked at me, “ You ready ? “ I said,  “ Yes “ she whispered. I gently entered her, and pushed in slowly. I saw a tear slip down her cheek, I softly kissed it away. I pushed in a litter further. Katrina let out a little moan, I moved slowly, so that she could get used to me. I picked up a little speed, “ Faster “ Katrina said, “ Are you sure ? “ I asked, “ Yes, don’t worry, there is no more pain “ she replied. I moved faster, and faster until I could not handle it and came inside her. My body slumped, on hers, my nose buried in her neck, she smelled so good like roses, hmmmm. I rolled off her and pulled her to my side. “ Are you ok ? “ I  asked, my voice husky. “ Yes “ she replied and kissed me. I kissed her back with full passion. “ I love you “ I said. “ I love you too “ she replied.

Katrina

That was beautiful, I never imagined my first time to be this beautiful . I turned my head to my right and saw Adam sleeping peacefully. I quietly, I moved from him and headed to the balcony. The moon was shining brightly. I sighed lazily and looked up onto the sky. I never thought that I would get to this point in my life. I have a successful career and now I am married. I never thought during my school time that I would actually marry Adam. And now I am, I was happy. He make me happy. “ I work up and you were gone, what are you thinking about ? “ Adam asked, as he wrapped his hands around me from behind.
“ Just thinking of US “ I replied. “ Well I hope it’s a good us “ he said jokingly, “ Yes it is “ I said and kissed him. “ So are you up for another round ? “ he said with a sexy voice, “ Really ? Aren’t you tired ? “
I asked , “ With you baby, I am NEVER tired “ he said and hugged me tighter. I smiled at him and pulled him into the room and pushed him onto the bed.

“ This time it’s my turn “ I said huskily and attacked his lips with a fiery passionate kiss.

( Well here it is, sorry for taking so long :D ) enjoy