Chapter 21

All the way long none of us said something and the fact that it took us about 20 minutes to go to the mall made it even more unbearable. With Sara on the right and Mike on the left side, I felt small. Not in relation to my height, but in realtion to my behavior, because I had no idea how to behave.

"So, what abaout a drink at Harvester?" Sara asked and I could see her worry in her eyes.

Because of the fact that I didn't want her to feel bad or worried I gave her a little smile. "I think that's great. What about you Mike?" I asked and coughed because I thought it would help me to make the situation relaxed. It didn't.

"Yeah, why not," he said and looked around like he was searching fo the diner but my feelings told me that something wasn't alright.

Harvester was on the second floor hallway. When we entered the mall and walked over to the escalator I coincidentally looked over to Mike. He still wore his sunglasses and his beannie was completely on his head and hided his curls like he was freezing, which was really strange because we didn't were outside anymore. When we went on, I mentioned I wasn't the only one who had those thoughts when I looked at Sara's bewildered face.

I could already see Harvester from the escalator. It was a small diner which didn't look very interesting. A small counter, a few tables and chairs and a small sofa was everything Harvester could offer. Even the wallpaper was coulered in a simple beige but that's what Sara an me liked the most. It wasn't so colorful like other shops and restaurants where you feel like you just felt into a big watercolour paintbox. It was natural, and that's what made it special.

When we came up to the second floor Mike suddenly crashed into a man who was on his phone.

"Oh, I am sorry mister," the man with the suit said and pointed to his phone. " I shouldn't talk on the phone while walking."

"Everything is alright," Mike said and just wanted to continue walking with us when the man stopped him.

"Do I know you somewhere from?" he asked and hold his phone against his chest like he didn't want the one on the phone to hear him talking. "You actually seem pretty familiar to me?"

Mikes face suddenly turned into a shocked one and he pushed his beanie even more down his face. "Impossible. Sorry, need to go,' he said and left the man.

I still had the weird feeling that something wasn't alright but I didn't want to start a fight again so I just tried to ignore it. Harvester was on the other side from the mall so we still needed to go a few metres but we stopped again after some seconds.

"There is my aunt!" Sara suddenly said and pointed over to a big woman with a dress who was holding some shopping bags. "Keep going, I'll be there in a few!"

I nodded and we just followed the shopping aisle. Now it was just Mike and me and we both still weren't able to talk to each other, even though he was the one who wanted to have a conversation with me. All the way long I turned around for multiple times, to check if Sara was coming along but she was still talking to her aunt and didn't even notice that I was literally begging her to come. If she won't be there in two minutes it will start to be really awkward when we'll sit in the diner while just staring against the ceiling.

Mike and me just wanted to enter the simple but nice Harvester when I shrugged because of a bunch of girls behind us.

"It's Harry Styles!!" one of the girls shouted and before I could say anything Mike took my hand and pulled me with him.

"What are you doing?" I asked angrily and tried to free myself but I wasn't strong enough. "Let me go! I'll shout for help when you won't stop!"

"No please," he said whispering to calm me down because it felt like everyone was already looking at us. "Please just do what I tell you, I promise you I'll explain everything later! Please!"

Even though I had no idea what was going one and why he pulled me with him I stayed quiet and followed. I could still hear the girls behind us but when I just wanted to turn around Mike suddenly began to run. His hand was still around my wrist and he didn't even gave me the chance to run on my own. It was pretty difficult do run when you don't even have space , that's why I had to apologize for about hundret times per metre because whe crashed against a bunch of people.

When we came up to the end of the mall we stood in front of a big shop which consisted out of two floors. Dead end, I thought but I just got pulled into the shop still not understanding why. Why we were running and who the hell all these girls where.

"Mike," I said out of breath but he interrupted me.

"Not now," he said and pushed me into an elevator I dind't even realize we were standing in front of.

The doors closed before he was able to come in so I just stood there alone. My head was spinning and I suddenly felt like a child who just lost its parents. I had no idea what I was going to do now and for some reasons I was afraid.

The elevator stopped at the first floor and the doors opened but all I could see were a family with a baby carriage who wanted to use the elevator. For a short moment I didn't move until I realized the strange faces of them. Mike was out of reach so I stopped at the front door in hope he will catch me up.

A few minutes passed and my head still couldn't handle what just happened. I asked myself the same questions over and over again without any anwers but the most effective thought was the girls voice in my head.

»It's Harry Styles!«