nineteen

michael has known he took a better liking to boys for as long as he could remember. at the age of fourteen, he had done a little experimenting. he had went on his mum's laptop, searching any porn website he could find. to confirm he would know about his sexuality, he clicked on a video of two men.

he could remember the feeling it gave him while watching it. it was an uncomfortable feeling, growing hard in a tight pair of jeans. he could also remember his mum was only right downstairs. the thought of that made him to mortified that she would walk in on him, so he had no time to relieve himself.

michael had never quite had any sexual experience before. not because he didn't want to, but for the reason that he has never met someone else in his school who took attraction to the same sexuality. meeting luke made his whole world flip.

there's nothin more he wanted than to be able to kiss luke, touch him, anything. he had no idea the blonde intrigued him so much up until only a short period of time ago. it was always strange when he would think about kissing his teacher or possibly doing even more with him. he wanted it all so badly. he was craving it.

he tried shaking the thoughts out of his mind as he makes his way downstairs and into the kitchen where his mum was cooking.

"dinner is almost ready," she informs her son almost instantly as he enters the same room as her.

"i'm not really hungry," he had to much on his mind to even sit down and eat.

she rolled her eyes, not believing him, "you haven't ate a single thing all day."

"i haven't been hungry all day."

"mikey, don't be stubborn. sit down and ill have dinner ready in a moment," she tucked a piece of her hair behind her hair that was falling from her ponytail, "there's also something we need to talk about."

michael reluctantly took a seat at the rounded table. he truly wasn't hungry, and he truly didn't feel like sitting here and having a conversation with his mum. he usually tried to avoid her as much as he could.

she took a seat herself once she placed a plate full of food in front of the two, "i've been keeping this to myself for quite some time now, but there's a guy that i have been dating. i wanted to make sure it was serious before introducing you to him."

michael could admit that he wasn't too interested in his mums dating life. he never actually met any guy that she has seen over the past few years. it took her sometime to recover after mike's father left.

"what's his name?" michael questions, trying to at least act like he is interested.

"elliot," she says softly, taking a bite of her food afterwords.

michael picks up his fork and begins nudging his food around, "am i going to be meeting him soon?"

"yes, hopefully. i plan on it," she smiled lightly.

michael sometimes thinks about his dad. he ran out when he was only a kid so he hardly remembered a thing about him. his mum never mentioned why he left, or if there even was a reason for him leaving. he never seemed to ask either, finding it to be a hard topic for his mum. he always wondered what his life would be like if his dad was still here.

sometimes, he think me his life would be happier with him here.