Mornings

Notes and disclaimers: I don't own the artwork or yu-gi-oh.
the above picture isn't really for the story I just found it kind of funny.
_________________________
In the morning Marik was scared awake by a nightmare, he was in a dark and lonely room until his father came in with a large twisted smile that seemed inhuman and was holding a heated up knife, all the while laughing before walking over to Marik. Right before his father plunged the knife into him Marik snapped awake quickly and looked around gasping frantically until he checked the clock, it was 5:00 in the morning. He sighed as he stood up and noticed that everyone else was still asleep since they stayed up really late well almost everyone,he slowly calmed down and yawned before his eyes widened with realization, they had school today. He walked over to Ryou's sleeping form and started shaking him awake "huh? Wha? Was...was wrong?" He said sitting up tiredly and rubbing his eyes, which caused Marik to almost facepalm since one of Ryou's best class is language, makes sense after all his brother is the language arts teacher, "it's 5:00 and we all have school today...." He trailed off as he remembered something "oh crap! I forgot that I need to wake Melvin up usually!" His yelling caused Yugi to sit up slowly "what's going on guys?" He yawned and looked over at the clock "oh my gosh! You guys didn't tell me it was 5:00!" They both looked over at Yugi, Ryou looked apologetic and Marik was still slightly freaking out. At that moment Bakura walked into the room and looked at them "finally, you guys are awake." He walked over to them and pointed to a corner of the room "your stuff should be over there." He said boredly before looking over at Ryou "go get ready." With that Ryou stood up and went upstairs tiredly. Marik quickly grabbed his bag of clothes and took out his phone before calling Melvin. Yugi stood up shakily because he still was tired and grabbed his bag "where do I get dressed." Bakura pointed at the stairs "upstairs four doors to the right." Yugi nodded before going up the stairs. Marik smiled as if he achieved something when Melvin answered "hello who's there?" His brother said sounding annoyed and sleepy which caused Marik to almost facepalm "do you ever check caller id? Also you have to get up, you have school today!" "Ok, ok...." Melvin said then mumbled something "what was that? You better not be sassing me boy." Once he said this Marik could almost feel Melvin on the other line rolling his eyes "I'll just hang up now and go get ready ok? Ok." With that Melvin hung up. Marik put his phone in his backpack and stood up after grabbing his clothes, he looked at Bakura only to blush bright red because he was wearing a short skirt, stockings, a white shirt, vest, and a little blue bow was tied on the collar of the shirt, "wh-what are you w-wearing?!" "Remember what you dared me and Ryou the other day?" He said looking at him boredly, Marik started trying to remember then it suddenly hit him "oh yeah." He said before standing up, and trying to stop blushing. "Where  should I get dressed?" He asked looking away from Bakura "you'll have to wait for either Ryou or Yugi to finish getting ready." Marik sighed before sitting back down, just at that moment akefia came down stairs actually ready for once before bursting out laughing "I already saw Ryou wearing an outfit similar to that (laugh) but I never expected you to be wearing one!" He yelled before laughing even harder. Bakura looked over at him and glared before turning his glare to Marik. Marik gulped before thinking 'this is going to be a long day.....'