Back to school

Notes and disclaimers: I don't own the art or yu-gi-oh. Is it bad that I actually have no idea how long this story is going to go and how it's going to end? I actually separated paragraphs woot woot! I'm sooo tired from lack of sleep and basketball practice. I have a game tomorrow and the day after, then it's the end of the season T-T
_______________________________
Mariks pov
The sun filtered through the window hitting me directly in the face. I screeched (probably inhumanly) before I rolled over to block it away. I ended up miscalculating where I would roll over causing myself to fall onto the floor, rather harshly. I rubbed my head where It hit the nightstand and groaned; I could already hear Ryou's feet pounding down the hallway with worry etched across his face.

The door slammed open, barely missing my face. Ryou stood in the doorway holding a wooden spoon in a defensive stance. A bit of the batter dripping from it fell on my face...it was probably pancake. "What happened?! Did someone break in?! I have a spoon and I'm not afraid to use it!" I had to quickly calm down the albino before batter got everywhere, "nothing happened Ryou, I just fell off the bed you can put that frigging spoon away." Ryou calmed down. It was obvious to me that he just woke up because he normally wouldn't do this....or would he? Ryou headed back to the kitchen as I stood up. I was not mentally prepared for today, not at all.

I went to the restroom and stared at my face. My kohl markings were smeared a bit and my hair was a mess. I prepared a wet cloth and sighed "whelp...time to get ready for today."

No ones pov
Ryou went to the kitchen to continue making pancakes. He was really tired from staying up late doing all the homework that he didn't do over the weekend. He almost fell asleep while cooking the pancakes...again.
(Small timeskip)
Marik exited the bathroom and made his way to the kitchen sluggishly. Ryou handed him a plate of pancakes when marik sat at the table before sitting across from the violet eyed male.
They ate in silence until a loud ringtone interrupted them.

Marik took out his phone and answered "hello?" "Marik, why aren't you at school it's like, 8:40!" Ishizu yelled out at him. Marik almost choked on his food and his eyes widened. "What?!" He looked at the clock on the microwave and stood up frantically. "Thank you for telling me! Love you bye!" "Wait Mari-" he hung up before she could continue and grabbed his bag.

"Ryou! We're late! Like really really late!" Marik began to shout as he grabbed his key chain. "We're going to have to take my motorcycle!" Ryou quickly grabbed his spare helmet and handed marik his. They both rushed outside and hopped onto the black motorcycle.
(Tiny timeskip)
They both arrived at 9:20 and rushed inside the building. They got late passes and rushed to their seperate classes. Ryou went to art while marik went to music.

((I shall continue this later! I have defeated the lack of inspiration and writers block! Mwahahahha!))