(Insert clever name because I have nothing

Notes and disclaimers: I don't own the art or yu-gi-oh. I might make another story mainly focused on one of the ships in here but I don't know which one....sooo yeah, you guys can make some suggestions if you want :D sorry that I took soooo long to update, I haven't even updated any archive of our own yet stories for crying out loud, but schools already in second quarter so yeah...this chapter is slight filler because I'm going through slight writers block for everything (blame my English teacher for making us write too many essays).
_________________________
No ones pov
They all walked in silence to Bakuras house, not really minding each other or arguing......until bakura and Melvin decided to ruin that streak. "So, Melvin, why are you still carrying ryou? He's not really injured." The albino deadpanned with a bored/grumpy look. "Well, he fought a lot and I think he deserves a break." "Even if that's so, you don't have to carry him bridal style." Bakura countered "well maybe I just want to." Melvin glared back at the slightly shorter man; "I thi-" "will you two stop bickering," Marik interrupted the small argument "just let ryou decide what he wants, no more questions or interrogations or any of that friggin crap!" Mario was stopped in front of the two teachers with both hands on his hips, showing that he means business "so, now can we please get a move on along with peace and quiet?" The males getting lectured just rolled their eyes at the same time before continuing to walk.
(Small timeskip)
Ryou hopped out of melvins arms and onto the concrete to unlock the door, causing Melvin to slightly pout. They all hurried inside and sat on the couch except for bakura, who was getting the first aid kit to treat the others wounds. Once he came back he began to treat ryous wounds quickly before moving onto Marik, "Ryou I'm going to need you to treat either yugis or Melvins wounds, same goes to you Yami." They both nodded and grabbed different supplies from the kit to get started. Yami picked Yugi leaving Melvin with ryou......this is going to be chaos filled with blushing.

((Yeah sorry that this is all I published, I swear the next chapter will be really long))