Slight flirting

Notes and disclaimers: I have finally returned with an update! my story publishing glitched, the chapter embarrassing is in the wrong area, it's supposed to be after mornings (if you read this when I actually managed to fix it sorry and if I sound like a major dork for not knowing how to fix this I'm a little new to the app >~<). I don't own yu-gi-oh or the art work.
_________________________

Marik hopped out of the car trying to stop his laughter and slowly calmed down before looking up and seeing none other than, the famous lion himself, Melvin. Melvin raised his eyebrows at everyone "what's so funny?" Yugi smiled before responding "hello mr. Ishtar, well what happened is that...lets just say Ryou's a really good singer." He finished his statement with a small giggle at the memory, Ryou hopped out of the car,still sulking and pouting, this caused Melvin to smirk widely "oh, well then." He Turned and started to head into the building before pausing a little when he finally noticed something out of place and turned again ".......Bakura and Ryou....are you guys wearing skirts and slight high heels?!" Ryou's face flushed a deep Crimson, he had totally forgotten about the dare he had to do, and slightly grabbed the hem of his skirt meanwhile Bakura blinked for a moment before very light pink blush crossed his face and he sighed "let's just go." He said before grabbing Marik's and Ryou's hands and started to drag them inside. Yugi followed after leaving akefia and Melvin behind.
((Mini time skip))
(Language)
Bakura was holding the bridge of his nose in annoyance because of all the laughter and squeals he was getting from his students, he removed his hand in order to glare directly at Marik, Ryou, and Yugi who were laughing loudly as well, but he could've sworn he could see Marik blushing. He shook his head before putting on a pair slim glasses "open your books to page 200 in your books." He saw movement out of the corner of his eyes and looked at the window that displayed the hallway only to see Melvin mocking him by wearing fake glasses that were just 3-d glasses with the lens popped out. Bakura heard a few students start to laugh so he walked swiftly to the door "what do you want? Don't you have a class going on?" He asked in a sassy voice "well, Bakura, if you don't remember, you asked me to help explain about the history of Shakespeare even though I'm the math teacher....remember now?" Melvin replied almost as sassily before walking into the class.
(Timeskip because I don't feel like saying a whole lesson on Shakespeare)
Melvin was walking around the class to see how everyone was doing by slightly looking over their shoulders, he noticed some students blushing...and Ryou was one of them. Melvin looked at Ryou's blushing face and slightly smirked which made Ryou look down quickly at his paper work, blushing harder; Bakura took notice to the exchange and being the protective brother he was, he glared. The rest of the class period was basically the same with Melvin smirking whenever Ryou blushed and then having Bakura glare at him and honestly Marik was beginning to feel unnoticed, he started pouting without knowing which caused Bakura to raise a brow before walking over "you ok? You seem to be pouting at the moment....." Marik looked up at him with a cranky look before responding "I'm not pouting." Bakura nodded "yes you are." "Am not." Marik pulled a Bakura and started to slightly glare "yes" "no" "yes" "no" Yugi interrupted with an evil smile "you two are fighting like an old married couple." Bakura and Marik looked at each other before turning to look at Yugi "WE'RE NOT A COUPLE!" They said loudly which caused the rest of the class to look at them only to cause many to squeal like fangirls when they noticed how close Marik was to Bakura and how close Melvin was to Ryou. All four of them blushed, some deeper than the others.

((This is slightly shorter than usual, sorry about that.))