Car rides

Notes and disclaimers: I don't own the art or yu-gi-oh. (Insert saw dolls voice) do you want to play a game....(normal) well so do I. I'm bored and I haven't been updating my story much or done anything really exciting, I've decided to do a contest of sorts. You guys get to try and guess how old I am and the first person correct gets to say which story they want me to update as soon as possible ((because we all know I've been doing well with that)) you don't have to participate if you don't want to, like I said, I mainly did this out of boredom. Also happy late new year!!!
_________________________
Timeskip to the morning
Marik was peacefully sleeping, for once having a pleasant dream, a small smile adorning his face instead of the usual terrified and worried look. A dark shadowy figure stood over him and reached over slowly before beginning to shake him awake, almost in a violent way, causing him to jolt up and immediately punch whoever it was in the face. Melvin fell backwards a little with a busted lip, forgetting completely that he wasn't really supposed to wake Marik up that way. The younger boy stood up quickly, not completely awake, glaring down at Melvin "what's going on? Who was that?" The older male just wiped the blood off his lip and looked up "I just came to wake you up when you punched me!" "Oh....why did you wake me up so violently then?!" To this Melvin rolled his eyes "you wouldn't of woken up if I didn't. Everyone's awake already, it's almost 2:00 in the afternoon so I thought I'd do the honor of waking up the primadonna." Marik just let out a scoff as he crossed his arms "I'm not that much of a primadonna....so....where are we again?" Melvin felt the urge to facepalm "we're at bakura's house, how did you not remember yesterday?" Marik just shrugged lightly before changing the topic "do you know if we have any plans today?" Melvin nodded "we're all going home...unless you want to stay here with your boyfriend." Marik glared "I already told you before Melvin, I am not gay!!" He all but shouted earning a slight snicker from Ryou who appeared out of nowhere only to cover it up with a cough before talking "you ready to head back to the dorm?" Marik nods before heading towards the door, "who's car are we using?" " 'Kura is going to drive us to the dorm while alefia will drive Melvin to the mall to get his car." Marik just nodded again "so, are people still going to have to sit on laps like last time?" Ryou smiled lightly "yup, Bakuras driving and some important papers are in the passenger seat that can't be moved so we are all going to have to sit in the back. I won't make you sit on someone's lap again" Ryou tried to not let out a small laugh before continuing "so yugi is going to sit on yami's." A loud "What?!" Sounded off and Just like that, a very red faced yugi appeared next to a yami with a small smirk causing Ryou to smile before he headed off to a random area and began to drag grumpy bakura to the front door then to the car.
(Small timeskip)
Bakura sat in the drivers seat with some annoyance as he drank some coffee, waiting impatiently for all of the passengers to get in. Marik got in the middle, Ryou sat down next to him, still smiling slightly, while yami got in on the left side of the car, buckling his seat belt before letting yugi sit on his lap. He lightly wrapped his arms around the smallest males waist, smirking widely when his face turned bright red. The rest of the car ride was pretty uneventful, only light conversation was going on between Marik, Ryou, yami, and yugi while Bakura kept his mouth shut and stayed focused on the rode in front of him only sneaking a few glances at Marik in the mirror.