Chapter 4- War

An annoying beeping woke me up from my beautiful sleep.

I blinked a few times to clear my mind and try to remember yesterday's events.

Let's see, met the principal, met my roomate, Deyko who is a cutie, went to lunch, went to sleep.

What was I missing?

Oh, yeah: school. I had to ask Deyko about that, and if she didn't know, I'd have to find Miss Little and ask her instead.

So once Deyko was awake and ready I asked her if I had to go to class and how this worked.

I didn't know if it was like regular school or not. Maybe we just had one teacher that taught us everything.

She thought about it for a while before responding.

"Well, I go to the classrooms that are behind the orphanage but there's some in the gym too.

"The girl from yesterday, Makaela ,the one that sat in front of you, do you remember her? She's like Miss Little's assistant, so you could ask her what class you have. I'm sure she knows something, miss Little pretty much tells her everything."

"Oh ok. I'll go look for her." I quickly changed and left the room.

"Good luck!" Deyko's voice sounded from a distance.

Great, now what was I going to do? I didn't know my way around this place, let alone where Makaela's room was.

Having no where else to go, I went to the principal's office. Maybe miss Little would be there, or Makaela, and they could tell me what the heck I was supposed to do.

I was about to knock on the door but stopped when I heard a voice saying my name from behind the door.

"That Samantha, is just taking up space and time." It was Makaela speaking.

"She didn't have any place to go to and we're just doing what orphanages do: we take care of parentless kids until someone adopts them." miss Little's voice.

"Well I don't care. What is she even doing here? She has no reason to be here, why is she here?"

"She's here because she's like you. Her parents died and she had no one that could take her in."

"Yes she did, all of us here have no one, absolutely no one, and she is here with a bunch of family that could've taken her. I guess I can't blame them, who would want her?"

"Young lady, you stop talking about poor Samantha that way because the only reason you're here is that your own parents didn't want you."

Ooh, burn. Wait, no I take it back, that's mean. And I'm not mean, like her.

I heard Makaela gasp at that and miss Little trying to apologize but the door flew open, smacking me in the face. Hard.

"Ow!" I exclaimed, rubbing my nose.

Makaela glared daggers at me. "Stay out of my way, bitch!"

I had a feeling that she wasn't just talking about flying doors.

What did I ever do to her? Well fine, she wants war, I'll give her war. And I'm not gonna lose.

What can I say, she asked for it.

§§§§§§§§§§

Hi! This chapter is kind of really short, sorry for that. :(
My brain is apparently taking a vacation.
I just wanted you all to know a little bit about Makaela, bet you didn't see that coming.
Or at least I didn't see it coming. I wanted to make her nice, but then I was like 'nah, where's the fun In that' so there you have her.
Bye!