Jackson Scenario

Plot: You are both in the show Roomate and Jackson has a crush on you, but you play hard to get. Somehow the other roomate members convince you to go on a date with him.
Genre: fluff

It's already past breakfast and so far this week you hadn't had a single moment of silence. And it's all because of one person, Jackson. It's not that you disliked attention, it's just he hadn't stopped talking since the sunrise. And you think he's actually doing it on purpose! It might be payback from the way you've been treating him. You knew he liked you, and all the other roomates knew it too, but it's not very fun if you gave in right way. So why not tease him a little. This is what guys call 'playing hard to get.'

You decided that since your teasing wasn't enough, why not step it up a notch. So you went downstairs and got some strawberries and whip cream. Jackson walked out his room and joined you on the couch.

Jackson, "What are you doing (Y/N)?"

"Just grabbing a snack."

Jackson, "What is it?"

"Strawberries and whip cream."

Jackson, "I wanna have some!"

"Help yourself."

Jackson,"......feed it to me~ I'll feed it back to you!" He said eagerly.

"I'll feed myself thank you very much."

He pouted and sat back in his seat with crossed arms. 'How cute.' You then started eating and purposely made a slight moan in delight. "Mmm~ This taste so good~"

You picked up a new strawberry and dipped it in the whip cream. You licked off the cream and wiped your lower lip with your thumb seductively. Looking up at Jackson you asked, "Are you sure don't want any Jackson? They taste delicious."

"Huh? Oh-uh, no thanks. You can have them."

You just shrugged and kept on eating. You bit into another strawberry and let the juice run down the edge of your mouth. Jackson bit his lip. Finishing the strawberry you gave a long lick around your mouth and sucked off each remaining mess off your fingers. You glanced up at Jackson and saw him staring at you with half lided eyes.

"Jackson?"

Jackson, "Hm? Oh! Um-Hey I...gotta..go for a second....be right back!"

He dashed off to his room leaving you in the living room all alone. A smirk implanted on your face. You put away your snack and sit back on the couch playing on your phone. Jackson comes back in and sits beside you.

Jackson, "Whatcha looking at?"

"Nothing really, don't worry about it."

Jackson, "Is it a picture of me?~"

"Maybe~", you teased

Jackson, "Let me see!"

He then took your phone from you and instantly frowned. Because it wasn't actually a picture of Jackson, it was a donkey.

"Isn't it just the spitting image of you! Very handsome."

Jackson, "Yah!"

You laughed and got up from your seat. Jackson had gotten up also and followed you from behind. You suddenly felt Jackson grab your shoulder and pinned you against the wall. With one hand above your head and the other on his hip, he gazed deep in your eyes. But you kept a cocky smirk and held your chin up high.

Jackson, "Why don't you just admit you like me and stop playing hard to get."

"I could, but that'd be no fun."