Vernon Scenario

Request: Hey could you do a Vernon smut where you two are dating and you walk in on him touching himself calling your name and u help him please? Thanks your blog is awesome !
Genre: smut

Work ended early today, and do you know what that means? It means you can finally see your boyfriend at home before nightfall! And I your mind, that's a big occasion. Because both you and Vernon have very busy jobs, you rarely get to see each other. But on some days like these, you couldn't be more happy to end the day.

At home whilst you were taking off your shoes, you saw Vernon's shoes there also, but on the opposite side of the room? And his bags we're just thrown on the floor. He can be a bit messy at times but never like this. Maybe he was in a hurry to get inside? Well you never know unless you ask. After cleaning up his mess and putting your things away, you walked through the house to find Vernon. You called out his name a few times but heard no answer. That is until you came to your shared room. You put your ear to the door and heard Vernon calling out your name. But he sounded like he was grunting almost. Not wanting to scare him, you creaked open the door just so that the crack was wide enough to let you peek in. What you saw ran heat all over your body.

Vernon, "Hnnngg...(Y/N)..ha~"

There he sat in the desk chair, with his head threw back and his hands wrapped around his long erection. He pumped himself coating his length in pre-cum whilst moaningly calling out your name. It made your face blush crimson red and you could already feel a pool wettening your panties. You've had sex with Vernon before but never have you seen him masturbate. And plus, it's been a long while since you two had any real intimacy so who could blame him? But you couldn't help but want to join the fun. Slowly you opened the door and walked behind him.

"And what do we have here?"

Vernon jolted in his seat and quickly covered himself only barely by his briefs and still zipped open jeans. He looked up at you not giving eye contact, "Oh uh h-hey babe! W-What's up?"

"Apperently that.", you pointed to his still standing erection.

He put his hands over it and looked at the ground, "Well who could blame me? I haven't even held hands with you for several weeks. It's the best I can do when I'm still thinking about you."

You felt your heat thump. You wanted to straddle him right then and there but you decided to hold on. Smirking to yourself you leaned forward to him, pinning him in the chair.

You sexually spoke to him, "Then let me help you with that."

Vernon, "eh-"

Before he could even finish you had connected your lips with his. His eyes fluttered shut as you moved against the kiss. You sucked on his bottom lip making exhale a pleasurable breath. Slipping your tongue inside you guided yourself to every single notch in his heated cavern. Vernon groaned beneath you enjoying every second you took control of him. His dick throbbed through his briefs stained by the pre-cum from earlier. You knew he was in full erect but still you wanted to fully please him.

You parted from his lips and started going down his jawline onto his neck. You sucked hard right above his collarbone, leaving a hockey to appear next morning. Sliding your hands underneath his shirt, you easily took it off. You kissed lower down his body and flicked your tongue over his hard nipple. He moaned from your touch and curled his fingers. Continuing to go further down his body, you hovered over the place that he oh so longed you to touch. His jeans fell to his ankles as you stroked over his clothed length. His erection arose so much that the tip of his head poked up over his briefs, dripping with excitement. This made you know how eager he was for you to take him in whole.

You looked up at Vernon and saw his heated expression drip with sweat. The pool in your panties was now wetter than ever and you couldn't wait to have him inside you. Grabbing the hem of his briefs you slid them down his legs to show his full erect. Your mouth watered as you leaned in, and his dick twitched with anticipation. You longingly licked over his tip making Vernon bite his lips in a moan. You swirled your tongue around him while slightly pumping him. You folded with his balls and sucked on him only half way. Neither you or Vernon could wait any longer, and soon you took in his cock entirely.

Vernon groaned feeling you suck on him only exciting his length into erection again. But you didn't mind. To you what ever brought him pleasure, you could surely give it to him. You sucked and licked at him constantly hollowing and deflation your cheeks to the point where you felt addicted. Vernon grabbed a fist full of your hair and started thrusting in your mouth. You tried your best not to gag feeling his tip hit the back of your throat and tried to careful your breathing. Vernon on the other hand was too busy mouth fucking you that he almost didn't realise that the knot in his stomach was soon to release.

Vernon grunted out your name, "(Y/N).."

And with one full spill he came inside you. He heavily sighed and you slurpped up every last drop. Vernon looked back down at you and pushed away the stray hairs from your face. You smirked at seeing him so relaxed, but you weren't finished yet. Getting up you pecked him on the lips and took a step back in front of him. He was confused at first but soon started to grow excited once again. You stood in front of him and began you take off your clothes. You took them off as sexually as you could finishing off with you disposing of your panties. Walking over to Vernon you got out a condom and slipped it over his length. He put his hands on your hips and stared into your eyes.

You leaned beside his ear and whispered, "This is for you Vernon. And only you alone."

At that you crawled on top of him and slid his dick to where it was fully inside your core. Vernon grunted at your tightness and gripped at your hips. You pumped up and down thrusting him deeper inside you. You bounced over his cock making the chair squeak from your force, you wouldn't be surprised if it collapsed right now. Slowly you grinded against him feeling your stomach knitting up.

You curved your back and moaned out, "Vernon~", and you released.

Vernon came just a second after throwing his head back in relief. You slid off of him and he threw away the condom. You sat in his lap with his arms holding you tight.

Vernon, "Thanks (Y/N), I really needed that."