Kyungil Scenario

A/N- FAIR WARNING I made this smut really blunt. So the vocab in here is just gonna be BAM in yo face plus I can’t say butt when writing (idk why) so imma just say ass

Request: Can I request a Kungil x reader smut pretty please?! Nothin fancy or anything lol could be an average day in the life w Kyungil and I’ll love you forever hehe
Genre: smut

Just an average day. You sit on the couch watching tv as your boyfriend takes a shower just coming home from practice. Just a few minutes later he walks out in a t-shirt and shorts, with his hair still damp. You couldn’t lie, even when he was fully clothed, he was still as sexy as he is naked.

“How was that shower Kyungil?”

He sat beside you, “Really relaxing. But you know what would make it better?”

“What?”

Kyungil opened his arms, “Holding my amazing girlfriend.”

You smile and crawl over into his lap. He holds you tight in his strong arms and kisses you on your head. For the rest of the evening you spent watching dramas and some random tv shows. So far all was well until you stumbled on something flicking through the channels. A sex scene was about to go into play, and you knew it for sure. The couple had already become flirty with each other and started to get really close to the others body. This gave you a small chance to have some fun with Kyungil, and hopefully he’ll take the bait.

After the couple had begun to make out, you could already feel Kyungil’s bulge rise beneath you. Glancing over at him you noticed how focused he was on the screen, and that he was eagerly biting his lip. You turned back and had an idea. Carefully you tried to adjust your position and moved your over Kyungil. In reality though, you were trying to grind against Kyungil and hopefully get his attention. And boy did that work. In just a few seconds it felt like you were sitting on a log as it rubbed against your ass. Then suddenly Kyungil had wrapped his arms around your shoulders and placed his head right beside your ear.

He sexily whispered to you, “I know what your trying to do (Y/N). And I’m not going to let you off that easily.”

A quiet moan escapes your lips as you felt his large hands slither down your body. His hand stops over your entrance covered by your panties, and swirls his finger over your center. He teases you over this thin piece of cloth making you squirm for want. He chuckles and with a sudden thrust, his finger plunges inside you. You moan loudly and buck up your hips. He adds another finger to the mix only slightly going right into your folds, as the other is still being covered by your thin undies. But Kyungil wasn’t satisfied just by giving you a teasing hand job, he has already started to suck and kiss at your neck. Pinkish marks trailed all over your neck and began to go exceedingly close to your chest.

Kyungil in a risky move, adjusted his position and placed himself on top of you. His fingers didn’t leave you for a second but in moving to this new position, his two fingers were in clear way of exploring inside you. You moaned again feeling him fully finger inside you making him chuckle at you being so fragile. But just as it starts getting good, he pulls out of you. He takes this moment to rip off his shirt and take off your own. You were already in your pajamas so who needs a bra?

Kyungil smiled satisfactory in sight of your breasts. You could say it was his favorite part to play with. He crouched down and graised his fingers over your nipples. A shiver ran through your body. His thumbs began to knead you down as his lower body grinded against you. You whimpered under him when he pinched at your right nipple and circled his tongue around the other.

“Kyungil ah~”

Kyungil sucked hard on your bud whilst the other was pinched and pulled. Soon he went and did the same to the other, leaving both a hot pinkish red. You felt a knot tie into your stomach and soon released all over your wet undies, moaning out his name. He smirked over your breast knowing that you had just came, then finally he went up to kiss you. He tongue quickly entered without delay and you could feel the heat radiate off his body. Your hands trailed down his torso, exploring around his toned pecks and abs, and stopped over his erection. You massaged over it making him groan in the kiss.

Pulling away from the kiss you breathlessly spoke, “Now it’s my turn.”

Kyungil happily got up and sat with his legs spread open. You got down on your knees and took off his shorts. Hovering over his clothed wet erection, you swirled your finger over his tip. It twitched beneath you making you giggle. Kyungil wanted you to take him in, and badly at that. And so with one last final kiss over his clothed head, you slid down his briefs with his cock sprung in front of you. To be honest you could never lie when saying every time to interact with his length, it always made you marvel at the size of it. Both of you eager to take him in, Kyungil hissed feeling you only suck at his wet coated tip. But then all at once, your mouth almost completely covered him.

Kyungil threw his head back feeling you swirl your tongue around him and suck in as much as you could take. You bobbed your head and hollowed your cheeks having only heat fill the air around his cock. Kyungil was breathing heavily and he gripped at your head for support. He felt his hips unintentionally buck up hitting his dick to the back of your throat. You gagged a bit but still took him in. He began thrusting deeper in your throat breathing heavier and heavier as he felt his climax soon to come. Then he threw his head back and released fully inside you. You forcefully swallowed every last drop and came up to kiss Kyungil.

He tasted himself in your lips and eased you back down on the couch. He went over to a nearby nightstand, and got out a condom in the drawer.

You laughed a bit, “Did you put that in there?”

Kyungil smiled, “Always have to be prepared.”

You laughed again as he slipped it over his still risen length. He took off your now soaked undies and threw them where all the other disposed clothes lay. Kyungil positioned himself over you and kissed you on the lips. Slowly he eased inside you making each of you groan in pleasure. His large cock squeezed inside your tight walls making a squelching sound every time he pulled in and pulled out. He thrusted harder with each blow hitting you each time in the right spot. Again, you loudly moaned out is name when you felt yourself liberate of your seed. Soon Kyungil did the same and dug his fingers in your hips when doing so.

You both lay on the couch, with you snuggled in his arms, and each of you with a satisfied smile on your face.

You sighed out, “Nothing could get any better than this.”

You looked up at Kyungil and he looked down at you with a smirk.

Kyungil, “How about a round two?”