Mingyu Scenario

A/N- lol I got this idea from an anime and drama XD

Plot: You go on a school camping trip and get an unexpected chance to be with your crush Mingyu. Neither of you know what will happen on this scary stormy night alone.
Genre: fluff/smut

You watched out the window and admired the moving scenery. When it suddenly came to a stop, you knew that you were finally at your destination. Walking off the bus you were greeting by a fresh summer's breeze of the forest air. You've waited all year to go on this school camping trip, and now it had finally come. Why were you so excited? Because maybe you could actually spent some time with your crush, Mingyu.

At the campsite, you helped set up the tents and get all the supplies off the bus. You set up your tent beside your friends and as you all sat down, you chatted a bit. The other students were doing the same, talking, playing around, eating, it's the least you could do while you had some free time. Unexpectedly you felt something smack against your head, making you groan in pain. Footsteps come running towards you and your friends, who looked like they were about to rip someone into pieces. When the footsteps stopped though, their expressions changed drastically. And when you turned around, you had the same reaction.

Mingyu, "I'm sorry (Y/N)! Me and the guys were playing soccer and we got a bit carried away...Did I hurt you?"

You were still trying to process who was talking to you. Mingyu, your crush, was apologizing to you. Your friend nudged your arm making you snap out of it, "A-Ah, n-n-no! I'm fine really!"

Mingyu gave a doubtful expression and poked your head where you got hit. You winced in pain at the bump that rose on your head. Mingyu was now worried for and apologized again.

"It's okay Mingyu! I'm fine honest!"

Mingyu, "But you have a giant bump on your head! I'm really sorry (Y/N)..."

Just then, one of your friends decided to cut in the conversation, "Well~ if you really are sorry for hurting our poor (Y/N), she could have gotten a concussion, you should do her a favor!"

"What?!

He smiled with interest, "Really? What kind of favor?"

"No you don't have to!"

She smirked and replied, "Why not take her around the park? It's right beside the campsite and there are lots of things that you could do for her! Shell have so much fun, I know it."

"No one's listening to me!"

He turned towards you and excitedly asked, "What about it (Y/N)? Do you wanna go play around a little bit while we still have free time?"

It almost pained you to see how cute he looked when he is excited. You didn't want to say no, but you didn't want to be alone with him. Your heart wasn't prepared for that. You glanced at your friends for help but they were all just giggling at you and Mingyu together like this.

You replied, "O-Only if some of our friends come! Then we can go..."

Mingyu smiled and agreed. As he called some of his friends over, your friends were conducting a devious plan that you would soon find out later on.
_____
Walking down the park sidewalk, you passed by many stores along the way. Sweet stores, toy stores, and a few places talking about the history of the campsite. There was even a legend that if a couple went out into the woods, and were to find the blue rose, they would have ever lasting love even in death. But it was just a legend, and the elders advised to not take the task because whoever went into the woods, never cane out.