Yuta Scenario

A/N - oops my hand slipped :P also this is probably one of my most dirty smuts yet omg
PLot: Rough Daddy Yuta 
Genre: smut
Warning: dirty talking omg sin, rough sex, teasing, cosplayish :3, blowjobs are back~, multiple orgasms

Here you are just another boring day, aimlessly scrolling through the internet finding most anything to catch your interest. Suddenly, your phone rings. You answer, “Yes Yuta?”

In a deep voice he replies back, “I need you…now.”

It gave you shivers down your spine every time you heard that. And you’ve been hearing it quite often. You and Yuta weren’t a couple though. More like… a teacher and student with benefits. Your family had known his family since he was a toddler saying how ever since you were born, he took a special interest in you.. He was at the time your teacher in highschool, but then a sudden a new wave of hormones arose in the atmosphere. One day after school Yuta asks you,“Can I kiss you (y/n)?”

You had never been kissed by a boy before and was most definetaly interested to find out. You kissed and it felt like utter estasy. Yuta seemed to think the same way and kissed you again and again. With each kiss it got more passionate and soon you were making out on top of his desk with your hands tangled in each others hair. The day after neither of you could stand not having some sense of pleasure. And so everyday after school you would go to Yuta’s place and pleasure each other til your curfew was up. Now in college and you on your own, any free time you could make, you went over to each others house. Because of college though you were always super busy, so it just made your want to be together even more intoxicating. And now that Yuta has finally called you…you couldn’t be more happy to see him.

You arrived at Yuta’s house and knocked on the door; it was already opened. Going inside you called out Yuta’s name. He emerged from his room in a loose t-shirt and and gray sweatpants. Through his pants it showed a bulge that made your body grow hot with anticipation. Yuta walked towards you with a smirk you knew all too well, and softly but passionately kissed you on the lips. He stroked his long fingers along your jawline and gave you a gaze that made your body quiver. You knew the games have begun.

Yuta spoke to you in a smirk, “What brings you here (y/n)? If I had to ask?”

You bit your lip, “I want you daddy.”

Yuta chuckled and pulled you close to him, “I know you do.”

Yuta gave you another kiss and went in his room. When he came back he had a black bag and gave it to you with a smile. Yuta made his way to the crook of your neck and whispered in your ear, “This is your new uniform. Now go be a good girl and put this on for daddy okay? Don’t keep me waiting or I’ll have to punish you.”

You nodded and eagerly went to the restroom to change. The outfit looked just like your school uniform. Except the fact that the shirt was tied under your chest and completely exposed your bra and boobs. And the skirt was right beneath your rear so even if you bent down the slightest bit, you’d end up flashing someone. You didn’t dare complain though because if you did, Yuta would punish you. And when Yuta was mad, he showed no mercy.

Walking out the bathroom you went straight to Yuta’s room. There you saw him laying on his bed, shirtless, staring right at you. He approached you with a devilish smile and placed his hands on your bare waist. He licked his lips looking at you up and down making you grow wetter by the second. Yuta’s eyes suddenly locked with your own as he slowly came close to your lips.

Yuta spoke slow and deep, “You look so sexy for Daddy (y/n)… Should we take this slowly?”

Your voice quivered, “Please don’t Daddy.. I need you so badly.. I want to taste you..”