Jimin Scenario

A/N- u said an argument but i just didn't know how to implement it >w< I'm sorry˜

Request: Can I get a BTS scenario where Jimin and I get into an argument because I have to do a sexy dance with another guy in my new music video but we make up at the end
Genre: smut

You lean in and leave a little peck on the lips of your boyfriend Jimin. With a wave of your hand you walk out the car, "Bye Bye!"

He smiled back, "See you later babe."

You each went off to work. Both of you were idols, but had different schedules. Both trainees from BigHit Entertainment, you first became friends, then a simple crush, then right as you each debuted, your love blossomed. You had a few bumps in the road, but as long as Jimin held you in his arms, everything felt right.

Jimin had just finished his dance practice for their latest comeback and sat back sipping his water. During his break he overheard the staff talking about you and your upcoming comeback. They talked about how it was a brand new style for you and that they for sure knew it would go well.

"You've seen that girl's body haven't you? She could wear a potato sack and still look good."

"Are you sure she can pull it off though? It is her first sexy comeback after all."

"Of course she'll pull it off. Since we got that sexy guy to dance with her, I am one hundred percent sure she can do it."

"Oh yeah that foreign male dancer from Australia was so handsome˜ I wish I was dancing with him!"

The staff laughed amongst themselves before suddenly being interrupted by a suspiciously smiling Jimin. He leaned over one of the staff members, "Aye, did you say (y/n) had to do a dance with a sexy male dancer?"

The staff member gulped, "Y-Yes. The dance is quite intimate."

Jimin's smile grew bigger. He chuckled, "Oh, really? How interesting."

He then said thank you and just walked off. The staff stood there confused but no one went after him. Meanwhile, although Jimin had finished his usual work for the day, he had only just began. Hitting the play button, he got to work.
__________
As you were packing your things to leave you got a text from Jimin.

-Come to the dance studio-

This was a bit odd considering Jimin was finished with their dance practice, but never the less went to go see him. Entering the studio room you couldn't help but stare in surprise. Jimin was leaning against the mirror in the exact same clothes as the other dancer you were dancing with. Jimin strutted over to you with a smirk and grabbed your hand.

"So I heard you were doing a sexy dance for your new music video. Care to show me your moves?"

Just the way Jimin looked had you at a loss for words. With his light fluffy hair just slightly going over his eyes. A tight, silk, dark red shirt. Not to mention those black jeans that hugged his thick muscled thighs perfectly. Who could say no to such and offer? So in a stuttered voice you replied, "Y-Yes.."

His smirk grew as he went to turn on the music. Once he did so, his serious dancing persona kicked in. You gulped at the sight and felt your legs quiver. One reason why you loved Jimin was the way you saw him dance on stage. His eyes looked so dominate and fierce, his gaze made your body melt like a candle to a flame. Jimin made his moves with such ease it looked like he had already learnt the dance. He glanced over to you, to which you were still gawking at him. Snapping back to reality you did your moves and made your way to Jimin.

His hand glided across your waist, giving you shivers. Jimin twirled you around with your hips moving against each other in sync. He turned you to face him, as the dance goes, and looked into your eyes. Your body felt heated and you yearned to touch him more. The next move came and Jimin lifted your leg above his shoulders. That same hand swiftly felt down your leg, stopping at your rear. You turned your back to him and grinded into his crotch. Maybe even have done it too well at feeling a bulge poke from beneath his jeans.

Jimin sexily bit his lip and pulled you towards him. His hands rested on your hips as your hips swayed together. He leaned his head into your neck and said in a deep whisper, "Were you this turned on when dancing with that other guy?"

That when it clicked for you. That's the reason why he was doing all this. He was jealous. You never meant to make him this way, but after tonight, it might not be such a bad idea. Your dance parted you just for a moment, giving you time to to deny his question. "Of course I wasn't."

Jimin took your hand and pulled you close to where his hand was on your hip, and your ass was grinding above his thigh. His jaw dug into your neck, felt up by his hot breath fanning on your skin. His intense stare cut through your skin like a knife. You felt a shock of electricy when Jimins gentle fingers trailed down your waist, onto the area where your core dripped with excitement. A light moan escaped your lips and you knew Jimin was smiling with enjoyment behind you. His voice echoed in your ears, "Then I'll show you how a real man turns a girl on."

Jimin then pinned you from behind, onto the mirror. You saw him give this devious look whilst hungrily lurking over your neck. His plum soft lips kissed on your tender skin, occasionally biting every other new spot. In a faint whimper you begged him, "P-Please no marks.. I-I have to shoot tomorrow."

Jimin just chuckled, "All the more proof to show that you are mine. And that I share you with no one else. Got that?" He bit down on the middle of your neck and suck on it hard.

"Hnng...", you moaned in pleasure. You saw him smile on your skin and watched as his hand slid down your body. It teased at the hem of your shirt, before finally coming up to your breasts. His other hand unlatched your bra from behind; falling to the floor. At the same time, Jimin began to rub his knee over your wet center. You felt your legs turn to jelly as his hands massage and knead over your chest. Jimin noticed and took you to the cold floor. Your body shuttered from the sudden contact but was soon distracted by Jimin slipping off your soaked panties.

You faced Jimin and felt yourself grow even more aroused at the sight of him. His lips red from touch, his hair messy from his hands running through them, sweat dripped off his glistening skin, and his hard on bulging out harder than ever. You wanted him bad, and began to undo his pants. His hands stopped you half way, only to show his hard on beneath his briefs. Jimin smiled devilishly and said, "Not today princess, you can take care of that when you've learned your lesson."

You didn't have any time to react because Jimin had pinned both your hands on top of your head, and started to dry hump you. His cock pulsated beneath the fabric and tried desperately to enter you. Jimin grinded hard on to your bare core, each thrust making you want him more and more. You whined under him begging for more contact. Jimin responded by taking both of your wrists in one hand, and catching his lips on your own. His free hand teased at your nipples once again, making your body jolt. His thick wet muscle circled in your mouth, sucking on your quivering lips. You felt your body begin to shake and knew that your climax was soon to come. "J-Jimin.."

His voice growled out, "Come for me baby."

You felt yourself ooze out on to the floor. Jimin's briefs coated completely in your cum. But things were not over yet. Jimin stood up, pulling you along with him. He grabbed your underwear and zipped up his pants. He took you by the chin and pulled you close to meet his still firey gaze.

"Now let's go home. I think you've learned your lesson.", Jimin looked you up and down. "Not to mention..", he leaned in to your ear, "You still have to take care of me."

Jimin grinned and guided you out the door. Once you in the car, you got out your phone and cancelled the shoot tomorrow. Because you knew, that what happened just now, Jimin wasn't going to let you rest, even for a second.