Hoshi Scenario

Plot: Hoshi walks in on you touching yourself leading to sexy times
Genre: smut

It was the weekend. And you were going to sit on your butt and not move an inch till this weekend is over.

"Stand strong bladder. This one's gonna be an all nighter."

As you get comfy in your special seat, you thought you heard something hit the window. You never minded it though, and turned back to your tv. But then you heard it again. And three times more. Having enough you got up and opened the window. Just then a pebble was thrown at your forehead.

"Whoops, sorry about that!"

You looked down and saw your best friend since childhood, Hoshi.

"Hoshi, what are you doing? Last time I checked this isn't some drama."

Hoshi jokingly replied, "Like you wouldn't want me as your love interest. But come down here."

"Why?"

Hoshi, "Because I'd like you too? It's for a good reason."

"And what reason is that?"

Hoshi, "Would you just get down here please!"

You walked down your house stairs and walked outside. You saw Hoshi walk over to you and saw a spark in his eyes.

"Now what is it that you dragged me out here for?"

Hoshi rubbed the back of his head and averted his eyes left to right. "I was bored? So you can come play with me!"

In a monotone voice you replied, "I'm going back inside."

Hoshi grabbed your hand and whirled you back to him. Your faces only a few inches apart. His eyes gave a puppy dog stare.

Hoshi, "Please? It's no fun without you with me..."

You blushed slightly at his words and turned your head away. "F-Fine..."

Hoshi smiled and gripping your hand tightly, he ran over behind your house. Once you were by the side walk, your eyes widend. Leaning against the road was a light blue motor bike with two helmets hanging on the handles. You looked up at Hoshi with a questioning look and pointing towards the bike.

Hoshi, "Yep, it's mine! We'll technically me and the guys, but they agreed to let me use it for today. Since its a special day."

"And why is that?"

Hoshi looked down to you and grabbed your other hand. You saw the spark in his eyes light up once more.

Hoshi, "Because it's with you."

You felt your cheeks heat up and felt Hoshi drag you to the bike. He placed the helmet on your head and took a seat. You stood on the side still in awe. Hoshi then stuck out his hand and said,

Hoshi, "Do you trust me?"

You smiled at his dorky reference. Taking his hand you replied back with, "Of course I do."

You leaped behind him sitting on the seat. Hoshi started up the bike and put on his helmet.

Hoshi, "Then let's go!"

And you were off. You were a bit surprised by the speed and gripped the sides of Hoshi' s shirt. What you didn't realise was that Hoshi felt you cling to him and he was now blushing rapidly. He wanted to grab your hands and pull you even closer to him. But with keeping his eyes on the road, he refrained from it and drove on.

Hoshi drove you all the way into town and stopped to park at a nearby park. As you got off the bike you felt Hoshi grab your hand once again.

"Hoshi, what are we doing?"