Status Asthmaticus

Edited.

"Stiles wait!" I said as I watched him get in the car. "Stay here, you're too nervous to drive."

He didn't say anything else, as he drove away, leaving me in the rain.

I couldn't believe what was happening. I felt the need to punch Scott to open his eyes in order to see the big mistake he was doing by believing Stiles had killed Donovan just because, couldn't he understand it was self-defense?

Obviously not.

My thoughts drifted to the question on the back of my mind: how would he find out? I couldn't come up with any answer, which made me more than mad. He wasn't there that night, otherwise, he would have talked with Stiles long before. Still, his reaction wasn't something I could bear.

It was self-defense, it was an accident.

Donovan was going to kill my uncle, he was going to kill Stiles. How could the so pure true alpha not understand?

Mad, I walked in the animal clinic and ignored Scott as he was arguing with Liam. Locking my eyes on Hayden, I approached myself towards her and bent down next to her body, facing Theo.

"How is she?"

"Not good."

The night was spent there, and when we got the opportunity Scott called Melissa. We wanted to take Hayden to the hospital, maybe try to save her, but she was a chimera and we knew they would be able to do nothing.

As the day went by, I found myself seated on the floor on the outside of the clinic, feeling my body warm as the sun shined towards me.

"Are you ok?"

I looked up and saw Theo glaring at me. "Why wouldn't I be?"

He shrugged. "I heard what happened last night. How did Scott find out?" He asked, seating by my side.

"I don't know." I answered, shaking my head. "I just can't believe he doesn't think it was self-defense. He's his best friend!"

Theo simply nodded. "I'm gonna take you home, you need to rest.

The ride home was quiet and didn't take long, so Theo made sure to stay around a couple hours to make sure I was fine.

"You're not going out tonight, right?"

"Because its a super moon?" He nodded. "I'll be fine, Theo. I can take care of myself."

"Yeah, I know you can, but tonight any werewolf could appear in front of you, decontrolled, and it'll be much more strong and crazy!"

"Theo-"

"Alice, I'm sorry to tell you, but this is not wonderland. This is Beacon Hills."

I rolled my eyes at the mention of the book 'Alice in Wonderland' and shrugged, cuddling with the boy who was seating on my bed.

"Can we not talk about it?" He raised an eyebrow. "I'm done with this supernatural thing."

He chuckled. "I'm supernatural baby."

"But you're special." I grinned at him and licked his chin, laughing.

He laughed, pulling his face away from mine and cleaning the stop. "What are you doing?"

"Don't act like you don't appreciate my saliva on your skin!" I joked.