SEQUEL + EDITING

It's official, guys! Season 6 is finally coming and I couldn't be more excited, except for the fact that it is - in fact - the last season. 

The trailer got me super excited and I can not wait, I feel like it's going to be one of the best seasons ever.

Which leads to the urge of writing a sequel to Side By Side! I already started it, it's going to be titled Blurred Visions and I will start posting soon!

Theo is dead and Alice has just learned to live with that, to live with the fact that everybody she loves eventually leaves - eventually dies. Despite, that doesn't stop her from trying to find a way to get him back and as she learns how to control her new powers and discover some new more, Alice wins the confidence of getting what she wants. The boy was right when he once told her that that wasn't Wonderland but Beacon Hills, and in Beacon Hills nobody ever stayed dead. She hoped he didn't.

Learning how to control her powers was already hard enough, along with trying to get her dead boyfriend back from the death and fighting against something she didn't know what it was and feeling someone who she didn't know was missing and away from her, was devastating.

*Hope you like it*

Meanwhile,  I will also rewrite Side By Side because I feel I can do so much better! I won't change a lot of things but I am probably going to add a few chapters so keep an eye on that!

Stay tuned and please, help save Theo this time.