Suga - Surprise

For: IGotYesJams (sorry it took so long Hun)

You were so pumped to see BTS at their Fansigning today. You were in the front of the queue. You couldn't wait.
As the door opened your heart sunk and you started to sweat. This is the day im going to see them.
Excited was an understatement. You made your way to the front row of seats. In front of you was a long table with 7 empty chairs, which soon will be occupied by the BangTan Boys. Your heart was beating faster than ever. Once the room was full of screams and whispers, a door opened and out came they Boys. The room suddenly was filled with screams of fans seeing their Bias'. You unlike the others, didn't scream. You just smiled and waved at the Band.

"You can come up now." Namjoon announced. You slowly made your way to the table to reach the first member, Jhope. After 20 mins, you were finally at the last member, Yoongi (Suga). "Annyeonghaseyo!" You said. You passed him your book that he would sign. Unlike you he other members.. He was staring at you. "Hehe..." You giggled, blushing in the process. "S..sorry... I just couldn't help staring at you. You're.. A masterpiece!" He whispered to you so Taehyung, next to him, couldn't hear.
"Thankyou Oppa." You quietly said. Now this is something.
Once he signed your book he has wrote a note next to it. "Annyeong oppa." You said and he gave you a wink then waved goodbye as you made your way to your seat. The screams got louder as you approached the crowd. You read the note, 'meet me behind the venue in half an hour x Yoongi x'
You were confused but excited at the same time. What was going to happen? Surely he can't do this, he has to stay with his members. Confusion spun around in your head

Half an hour later

As everyone waved goodbye, you left and made your way behind the venue waiting for Yoongi. As five minutes passed, you heard a door open. You saw a bright mint green colour, it was him.
"Wow... Hey." He said examining your figure, especially your butt. "..why are we here." You blurted out without greeting him back. "I wanted to get to know you... You seem like my kind of girl." He said calmly making his way closer to you. He got so close you could feel his breath. He looked at your butt once more, "you're so stunning... Gah... I've never seen so much beauty before." You blushed even more. Whilst you two were staring into each other's eyes, you both inched closer and closer.
"Excus me for doing this..." He said and with that be placed his lips upon yours. It became passionate instantly. Of course you kissed him back with no hesitation. He licked your lips wanting his tongue in your mouth. You accosted and opened your mouth. His tongue explored every part of you mouth. His touch was so soft. All of a sudden your tongues clashed and started wrestling each other. His tongue won.
He left you mouth then kissed your lips once more.
"I left my number in your pocket during that sensational kiss. Hope we can meet up more." He winked then left you amazed.

You didn't expect that to happen.
-
-
-
-
-
Hope you liked it, sorry it took so long for this to be published. Plus I'm awful with ending so sorry for that too aha ~Sav