Chapter 6 - Super Star

Nabi woke up with the sun shining through her room. Like a bucket of cold water dumping over her body, the thoughts of last night woke her up. She couldn't believe that Kwon Ji Yong actually agreed to do President Yang a favor. She was now dating someone and it was based off of all lies.

She sighed and got out of bed. She needed to get ready for work. She left to the bathroom yawning and stretching her limbs out. After doing her business, she almost had a heart attack at her hair. She started to brush it back straight which was harder than she expected. It was always a violent when it came to brushing her hair, despite it being short and all.

After being satisfied with her hair, she started brushing her teeth but stopped when she felt like she heard the doorbell ring. She walked out of her room and to the doorbell manager. She almost choked on her toothbrush she had hanging out of her mouth when seeing Kwon Ji Yong on the screen. She was still wearing her PJs which was just a big shirt. She started panicking and pacing the floor. He rung the doorbell again yawning as if he wasn't starting an internal war for Nabi.

Nabi ran to the bathroom and spit out into the sink. She rinsed her mouth out and went back out. She patted her body trying to see if she could make her appearance possibly better. A loud sigh escaped her lips as she stared down at her big t-shirt. She shook her head at seeing the words Super Star going across it. She felt embarrassed by it. She sighed a defeated sigh and pressed the button that allowed her to speak with anyone outside her apartment.

"Ji Yong-ssi, why are you here?" She asked.

"We can go to work together. That way we can both talk to President Yang together." He explained. "Are you going to leave me out here?" He said raising an eyebrow towards the camera. "People might see me standing outside your door and start being curious."

Nabi swallowed hard before pressing the button that allowed him to enter. She walked around the corner and watched as Kwon Ji Yong entered Nabi's apartment and slipped his shoes off. He slipped on the extra house slippers that belonged to Nabi's mother and walked in like he owned the place. He walked through and stopped right before Nabi's shocked figure. He scanned her from head to toe, knowing how nervous she was having him in her home. It was obviois since she had a thumb in her mouth as she lightly bit down on it.

"Nice shirt." Kwon Ji Yong complemented her. "Are you going like that?" He asked.

Nabi hid her cheeks with her palms as she felt them getting red. "No. I'm fine. I can walk from here."

"Are you sure?" Kwon Ji Yong asks as Nabi eagerly nodded. "You don't want to talk with President Yang together, like you suggested last night?"

Nabi shook her head. "I already told him my decision about this matter."

"I can still take you." Kwon Ji Yong offered. "I don't mind waiting."

Nabi looked at her attire and bit her bottom lip. "Okay. I'll be fast."

Nabi sped walked to her room and started going through her boxes to get dressed. Meanwhile, Kwon Ji Yong started walking around Nabi's living room. The space wasn't too big but held a sofa, coffee table, side tables and even a flat screen television. Photos upon photos hung on the wall and photos in frames sat on the side tables. A lot of them were of Nabi and who he assumed was her mom. They both looked alike since her mom too had plump cheeks. He never saw one with anyone who could resemble her dad just a bunch with President Yang when she was younger. He did see one with two other boys standing on either side of her, eating ice cream but it was a picture of her when she was younger, around the age five or six years old. The boys in the photo seemed a bit older. Probably by six years. He saw another picture of her with another guy but this time, she was much older. Even Kwon Ji Yong himself had to admit that the guy in the photo was extremely handsome. He looked like someone who could be an actor but he didn't look familiar or famous. He had an arm wrapped around Nabi's shoulder, smiling, while Nabi had her arms wrapped around his waist, smiling as well. He at least knew that Nabi's beauty was all natural since she looked the same since she was young.