Chapter 46 - It's Not Camping

Nabi was nervously playing with her hands as she sat in the passenger seat of her car since Kwon Jiyong was driving. They decided to take Nabi's car because they were able to shove large luggage into the backseat compared to Kwon Jiyong's two seater car. They left early in the morning, hoping to beat any chance of being caught in any sort of traffic. When they left the dorms, the sky was still dark. After they had been driving for awhile, the sun was slowly showing it's face as it shined brightly over Korea.

"Don't be nervous." Kwon Jiyong says, reaching his hand over to her side and intertwined his hand with hers, leaving it on her lap. "Everything is going to be fine."

Nabi squeezed his hands with her own. "It's easy for you to say, you've only had dinner with my mom. I'm spending the whole weekend with your family." Nabi complained. "What if they don't like the way I wake up? I am a grumpy old man when I wake up. Some times I say mean things in the morning. What if i curse at them when I wake up because I am not in a good mood or in the right mind? What if they hate the way I eat my food? Do you know that I eat the crust of a sandwhich before I eat the whole thing? When I eat kimbap, I take the seaweed off and eat it last? I eat the rice and the ingredients plain before eating the seaweed. I eat things weird. What if they don't like that?"

Kwon Jiyong was silent as he listened to her rant on about her weird habits. When she finally finished speaking, Kwon Jiyong broke out into loud laughter at how ridiculous she sounded. He never knew of her weird habits when she ate certain foods. In all honesty, he didn't care that she ate things weirdly, which she did.

"Why are you laughing?" She asked angrily. "You're teasing me!" She sighed a nervous sigh.

Kwon Jiyong shook his head. "I'm laughing because you're too cute." He said ignoring her and continuing on driving in silence.

The moment they arrived to the campsite, Nabi's mouth hung open in a mixture of shock and amazement. In her mind, camping was a tiring thing to deal with. Putting up the tent, setting everything where they belonged, making sure their campsite was closest to the restroom and shower rooms, making sure the food that was brought were accounted for and make sure everyone was pulling their weight around the camp.

The campsite Kwon Jiyong pulled into was somewhat in the middle of the woods. However, they already had tents up. Large white tents. Most of the tents were lit up with little lantern that scattered the floor on the inside and outside of the tent. It was obvious that it was all electrical powered. Each tent that lined the other had their own wooden deck with their own set of furniture on it. And from what Nabi was seeing inside, all the tents already had beds. She couldn't believe what she was looking at. Nabi already knew what this was. This wasn't camping this is glamping.

Nabi looked over to Kwon Jiyong who didn't even get phased from the beauty of the campsite

Nabi looked over to Kwon Jiyong who didn't even get phased from the beauty of the campsite. He walked out of the car with ease, as if he came to places like this quite often. He walked over to Nabi's side and opened the car door for her since she was sitting their mouth hung open in amazement. He smiled at her, seeing how shocked she was at her surroundings.