Chapter 24 - Sibling Bickering

Nabi bent over and heaved a breath of air. Sweat dripped from her face down onto the matt below her feet. She was beat. Looking up at Joo Won through her hair, causing her to shake her head in annoyance just by looking at him. His body was covered in sweat as well. He had a hand on his hips as he continued to take heavy breaths in and out. Nabi spit the mouth guard out of her mouth, watching it fall to the floor.

"I hate you." Nabi said between breaths.

"What? Why? Is it cause you can't beat me?" Joo Won says pouting in a mocking tone.

Nabi just shook her head. "No! I won three rounds out of five. So I won." She replied straightening out her posture and looked at Joo Won carefully. "You lost." She smiled.

"I said best out of seven." Joo Won smirked.

Nabi scoffed. "I don't have the energy to go another round or two." She whined. "My shoulders and arms are bruised, thank you very much." She said rolling one of her shoulder blades.

"Okay, lets not worry about the black eye you gave me as well as a bruised kneecap. You punched the same eye twice. Don't you think that's kind of rude." Joo Won stated taking his shirt off, and using it to wipe his sweat.

Nabi rolled her eyes. They decided to do boxing instead of Taekwondo. Joo Won wanted to work on stamina while Nabi wanted to lay down and sleep. Against Joo Won, the only way she could lose was because how easily tired she gotten. She begged him to find a new partner on many occasions. One that could actually be a challenge for him. However, these sports, Taekwondo, Jiu Jitsu and boxing, held a very sensitive part of Joo Won's life. He didn't want to share it with anyone who didn't know him well enough.

"I'm going to go shower." Nabi sighed as she made her way to the locker room.

After taking a shower, Nabi changed into a t-shirt and black skinny jeans. It was getting colder out so she threw on a thick sweater. Looking in the mirror at her appearance, she noticed how long her hair has gotten since arriving back in Korea. She made sure she dyed it back to it's natural brown color when she felt like it was long enough, knowing her dark roots were completely exposing her true colors. As soon as she finished in the locker room, Nabi stepped out to see Joo Won cleaning their mess they had made in the gym from sparing recklessly around the gym instead of a small ring.

"Finally!" He gasped out as soon as he saw her. "Why do you take so long?" He complained.

Nabi rolled her eyes. "Because I actually showered good." She said in a duh tone. "For a chaebeol, you really act like a poor man."

Joo Won scoffed. "I'm only a second generation chaebeol. I lived some of my life poor you know."

"I know. I was there." She smiled. "Let's go eat. I'll pay."

...

Joo Won and Nabi arrived at YG Entertainment. He didn't ask her why she was dragging him to her work place, just after promising to go out to eat. He knew she would feed him if she said she would. Last time she said that and didn't follow up with what she claimed, Joo Won didn't talk to her for three weeks. Until she forced her way into his house with four boxes of meat to win him over. Joo Won had to forgive her.

"Let's go." Nabi says as they entered.

They walked up onto the second floor. Joo Won could already smell the food from where he stood. He eagerly followed behind Nabi as they made their way into the cafeteria in the building. What Joo Won saw made him water at the mouth. He basically pressed his face up against the glass that presented the food available for people to choose. Nabi began ordering what she wanted as the lady behind the counter scouped her choices onto a tray. Joo Won did the same. Sort of. He had three trays with different amounts of food scooped on to all of them. Nabi, used to the way he ate, left him to sit on the nearest table, knowing Joo Won would struggle carrying all of his trays if the walk was far. After getting comfortable, she began to eat, not caring to wait for Joo Won who was currently carrying two trays over to her.