Chapter 48 - First Night

Everyone was settling into their own personal tents. Since Kwon Jiyong had reserved the whole campsite, in fear of anyone catching Nabi and him together, everyone was able to have their own private tent. Kwon Jiyong's tent was at one end of the camp while Nabi's one was all the way on the other side of the campsite. His mother's suggestion.

Nabi didn't mind too much since she was next to Bae Jang Mi and her husband. However, Seungri had warned Nabi that it wasn't going to be fun with a tent next to Bae Jang Mi and Choi Seung-Hyun's tent, especially since they're both sharing the same one. He informed that during the night is the most crucial time between a couple. Which earned him a slap to the back of the head from Choi Seung-Hyun.

"I didn't say anything wrong." Seungri says as Youngbae wrapped an arm around his neck.

"It's the way you said it." Youngbae says comforting him.

Even Kwon Dami's friends had arrived. They were all girls, who were way prettier than Nabi herself. They looked like fashion models. Nabi was informed that some of them were indeed fashion models while the others were fashion designers. All the fashion designers were workers under Dami. While the models were people she met who modeled for Dami's fashion line once upon a time.

Ji Soo and Ji Hoon arrived to the camp grounds later that day. Ji Hoon had to pick up Ji Soo who was studying late during school. He had to study with a tutor to help perfect his English. He found out that Bae Jang Mi wasn't suited to teaching anyone, anything. Ji Hoon had to convince her that it was better for Ji Soo to just get a tutor because of her lack of capability for teaching.

Once the two arrived to the campsite, they bowed politely to Kwon Jiyong's parents before going about their own way. Ji Hoon made sure Ji Soo's tent was right next to his. He didn't want him to be strolling around when there were lots of models roaming around the campgrounds.

Once everyone settled in, Kwon Jiyong's parents were calling everyone out to eat dinner. The sun had went down but the campsite was lit up with light poles that were placed, randomly, around the campgrounds. They were all invited to a field where multiple picnic tables were organized to sit everyone on one, long table. Nabi settled herself randomly down next to a girl who had named herself Violet, a model, and another girl Ahn Yoon-Hye who is a fashion designer. She did feel awkward next to them but, since everyone else was randomly placed around the table, she didn't mind either.

However, a large grin slipped over her lips as she watched Kwon Jiyong squish himself between Kwon Dami and Ji Hoon, not caring that they were in the middle of a conversation. He just wanted to make sure he sat across from his girlfriend.

Food was being passed down from one end of the table to the other. Kwon Jiyong's parents were passing down plate after plate as they piled food onto it. They informed everyone that if seconds were wanted, they'd have to get up and come to their end to receive it.

Nabi watched carefully as both Youngbae and Min Hyorin bowed their heads to pray silently to themselves. It made her smile because, she too believed that there was a god. She just didn't practice on it. She felt like she should start. She looked back at Kwon Jiyong who stared at her the whole time, and wondered if he believed in god.

Nabi started wondering all kinds of things about him. How he was like in elementary. Who was his childhood best friend? Was he a troublemaker in high school? Who is his first love? Does he still keep in contact with her? She wanted to know so much more about him. She wanted to learn everything about him. From what his dream job was when he was younger to what his current dream is. She didn't care about the big details or small details. She wanted to know everything about him. However, she felt like she was stopping herself. Nabi wanted to learn about him but she didn't want him to learn about her. She felt like a hypocrite for feeling that way.